NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for use in cats over the age of 12 weeks.
- Advanced formula with glucosamine and MSM helps support and maintain hip and joint flexibility.
- Tasty, soft chews are wheat-free.
- With omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and blended with antioxidants to help fight damaging free radicals.
- Formulated in the USA by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 90 count$13.00Chewy Price$15.48List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 count$4.00Chewy Price$13.65List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Hairball Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$9.88List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Medication for Diarrhea for Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$6.81Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.47Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Hartz Hairball Remedy Plus Salmon Flavor Paste for Cats & Kittens, 2.5-oz tube$8.44Chewy Price$9.52List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$7.97Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- VetriScience Nu Cat Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Cats, 90 count$9.25Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Omega-3S....||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Something my cat will actually eat
I have a tried a few rounds of supplement treats with my cat and always end up throwing them out because he won’t eat them. He actually thinks these are cat treats. They seem to be helping so far as he is having an easier time washing his back end and tail. Sometimes it’s just trial and error to figure out what they’ll eat.
He can really move
Oliver is a rescue cat with hip injuries This product has made a vast improvement in his movement
Not worth it
Cats would not eat them even if mixed in food I would not waste my money
I have four cats who ages range from 13 to 7 years old. I've been giving them extra vitamins lately and decided to try these. All four of my cats (who would eat anything) won't touch them. They sniff at it and look at me like I've insulted them. I tried to squish them into powder and mix it with their wet food, and they still wouldn't eat it that way. I have no idea if these vitamins help as a result.
Too Early to Call
Well, kitty has only been taking it for about 3 weeks. She did stop displaying some of the more obvious lame moments but she’s still a bit ginger in her transitions from heights and stairs. She doesn’t really prefer the taste of them, but I give her two between other treats she does like, and she eats it like the rest. Note: I also did not follow instructions on label that said give double for first 2 weeks, they seemed to have a bad effect on digestion. Maybe fine if I’d taken the time to give them to her 4 separate times, but she is overweight already, so... Overall I can claim improvement on my 13 year old cat, but it’s too soon to call.
My cat is 3 yrs old and weighs 15lbs. I give him these and he plays and runs like he is a baby kitten. I recommend this product 100%.
The old man wouldn't eat them. He prefers crunchy treats over soft ones which may be a factor. I could break them in half and hide them in his kibble and he might get some of it. Hard to know their effectiveness.
My cat is enjoying life again.
My cat is running and jumping again. She’s stopped limping. She’s 16 years old and is running around like she hasn’t in awhile.
Sadie my baby
My older cat at first would not eat these, but now she eats them happily. They really help her, she is 10 years old
He hated it
No go. I Wish he would’ve liked it. He Turned up his noses it. Trying CBD oil. So far it is helping!