NaturVet Pet Organics No Go! House Breaking Aid for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$10.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- Petdiary Dog Deterrent Spray Refill, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Non-pathogenic Enzyme Product Bacteria (2%), Rosemary Oil (0.2%), Lemongrass Oil (0.2%)...||—||—||Purified Water, Natural Surfactants, Natural Oil Blend, Preservative||Deionized Water, Preservatives, Proprietary Attractant Scent.|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
The jury is out on this product
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks. I am trying to train my pup to use a litter box for emergencies. She has a couple of places where I have put down puppy pads in the past. I have been using this product to teach her not to go to those spots to relieve herself, but so far, she has totally ignored the deterrent. I am not yet convinced that the spray works at all in my situation. Until I know more, I cannot recommend this item.
Not so great
Love the smell of this item, but doesn't seem to work with our puppy. He would still go in the same spot it was sprayed. It may be because we're spraying on a wood floor, not carpet
No go natural pet
I love it in it work great when I get low I will be ordering more wake up they use their box not the chair so it was a be great help to me
Did not work
The first day I clean the surface and sprayed it the dog peed the same day tried it again for a few more days and he kept doing the same thing.
Puppy doesn’t like the smell
I love that this product is spray—much better than the kind with the squirt top we had before. And puppy HATES the smell, but we love it. A combination of rosemary and lemon. Puppy does not go in the same place twice.
was a no go
This product did nothing to phase my dog from marking. I am still searching for something that works :(
It smells amazing but doesn’t do it’s purpose. It does however keep our pup calm and relaxed.
Doesn’t work my dog peed multiple times right on the spot I sprayed sorry but I think you need to take this product back to formula
It works well
NaturVet No Go is keeping our stress pee-er from going outside the litter box. I spray throughout the house every day. I don't have that great a sense of smell, but I don't really notice a strong smell from this product. I have used half the bottle already, but I am spraying all over to prevent her from finding a new spot.
wouldn’t buy again
My dogs must be special since they aren’t phased by this they still go in the house.