NaturVet Potty Here Training Aid
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for furry new additions to the family.
- Aids in potty training for both puppies and adults.
- Unique smell encourages dogs to urinate where it is sprayed.
- Great for outdoor areas, artificial grass and puppy training pads.
- Helps train pets to know where to potty in or out!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- dealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$32.50Chewy Price$54.00List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$10.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Black$16.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Puppies in Bloom Color Coordinated Breeder Record Keeping Charts$10.90Chewy Price$11.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Preservatives, Proprietary Attractant Scent.||N/A||N/A||Purified Water, Natural Surfactants, Natural Oil Blend, Preservative||Non-pathogenic Enzyme Product Bacteria (2%), Rosemary Oil (0.2%), Lemongrass Oil (0.2%)...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Did not work for my puppy. Was a waste of money. He just smelled it & went somewhere else after tearing up the rug.
We tried it but it didn't work for us. We have 2 puppies and neither was interested at all.
The jury is still out
I have been using this product along with a "do not go here" product for a couple of weeks. I am trying to train my pup to use a litter box for emergencies. I have been using this product to teach her to go in the box to relieve herself, but so far, she has totally ignored both. I am not yet convinced that the spray works at all in my situation.
Didn’t work for us. The Dogs were not interested. They sniffed then walked away.
didn’t do anything
I bought this for a family member who rescued an adult dog that had never been properly potty trained. The dog keeps peeing inside so I thought if she sprayed this everywhere outside it would help. My aunt had three dogs, two are potty trained and they all peed inside the day she sprayed this outside. She was home and the dogs have a doggy door. She really thinks that the spray did the opposite.
doesn't seem to work
I am not using this for a puppy but for a 2 yr old rescue dog to get her to pee in a specific area. I place her down in the area & she doesn't even smell the area but walks away and MAYBE pees somewhere else.
Puppy Potty Training
I had something similar to this when my Rottie was a pup and it worked GREAT! But this is different and it is not working for my Saint puppy :(.
The ad and write up made it sound like the perfect product, but it did not work at all, if anything it made them want to play with the pad or chew it up...would not pee on it or anywhere I sprayed.. I am very disappointed..
Chewy’s excellent Integrity
This product does not do what it implies it will do. Don’t like it!
Didn't work for us
I sprayed this on our puppy pad and the pups rolled in it but still didn't use it. Ugh