PetSafe Pet Loo Wee Care Enzyme Cleaner, 16-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A natural enzyme-based cleaner that’s 100% biodegradable.
- Helps stop stink and stains effectively and safely right at the source.
- Safe to use on a variety of surfaces inside and outside your home like synthetic grass, cat litter pans, outdoor toilet areas, upholstery and carpet.
- Eco-friendly solution is not only safe for your pet but it’s safe for people and the planet, too!
- Non-toxic and non-irritating, so you can feel safe using it around your family, including your furry friend.
This cleaner pairs perfectly with PetSafe’s Pet Loo Portable Dog Potty!
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My cat was urinating on my handmade Moroccan rug. She seems to have stopped since using this. at first it didn't seem to be fully removing the odor. But after several uses it has.
This is an effective non-toxic cleaner I use to get the odor out of my dogs crate. I love that it is safe for him in the odd chance he does consume it. I feel safe using this product in my house, unlike many pet cleaner alternatives!
No stink clean
Good product for quickie clean. Usually just hose off on deck cus sticker is handy.
pet urine smell gone
This gets rid of pet urine smell from the artificial grass of my dog's pet loo. It works great!
I’ve been trying for over a week. My dog won’t eliminate where I’ve sprayed this product
I ordered this with the pet loo and it came empty with the cleaner spilled all over the box. So disappointed
Wee Care Spray Cleaner
Haven't had to use yet, but non toxic, pet friendly is a great concept as opposed to unsafe household cleaners.
So glad for this and that it won't harm my furbabies.
I ordered this product in hopes it would diminish or eliminate the urine odor from our cat litter boxes but when the packs arrived the bottle was sealed but the bottle was also empty. Not sure if this was just a manufacturer issue but unless I am supposed to spray "air" on the litter boxes.