NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps maintain normal nervous system function during times of stress and tension.
- Recommended for use during stressful situations like thunderstorms, vet visits, traveling and when introducing a new pet to existing ones.
- Melatonin helps to promote rest and relaxation.
- NaturVet's unique blend of Thiamine and L-tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension.
- Ginger supports sensitive stomachs, which is especially important when traveling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$29.95Chewy Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Feline Pheromone Calming Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline L-lysine Cat Supplement, 32.5-mL syringe$9.95Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Calm & Content Support Chicken Flavor Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Calm Paws Purr Calming Essential Oil for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.89Autoship Price
- Sentry HC EARMITE Free Medication for Ear Mites for Cats, 1-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dinovite Daily Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 12.2-oz box$41.46Chewy Price$42.49List Price$39.39Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics FUNGUS AMONG US MAX* Master Blend Fungus, Mold & Yeast Support* Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealSentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Thiamine (Vitamin B1), L-Theanine, Chamomile...||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, CMC Sodium Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1), C3 Tm (Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Theanine....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming, Recovery||Calming||Calming|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
333 Customer Reviews
Really helped my senior cat
My 18 year old cat was yowling at 3 am... every. night. One of these supplements in a bit of wet food each evening and I finally got a full night's sleep! I'm happy she isn't anxious late at night and screaming the song of her people in an echo-y room!
Excellent product. Our cat travels with us and she always got car sick until we found this product. Keeps her calm and relaxed without making her sleepy.
They are ok
Cat ate them once and never again. Should have listened to reviews. My cat is not a picky eater and would not give these a second thought. When she did eat the one it worked well.
Works, but not a "treat"
Out of the handful of calmative treats I've tried for my cats, this is one of two brands that worked. The downside for me is one of my cats won't eat it by itself. She doesn't care for them so I have break up the soft chew and mix it with some churu or liquid treat.
good for cat anxiety
actually the best calming treats i've tried, my 2yr cat will eat them without a problem and they do help calm him down a bit
Not for me
these are not as useful as I wanted for my cats.. I have 3 and two of them are always running and playing and jumping and chasing each other.. I thought these would reduce this wild play and it does help calm but I have to hide them in wet food. The two cats I wanted them for will not eat them unless they are hidden in the wet food but my sweet calm cat will eat them right out of the bag.. he seems very mellow after eating..they smell medicinal
Works okay for the most part
I have 2 orange tabbies who act like fools at night time. The one will eat anything and gobbles these treats right up, the other cat though refuses to eat these. I've tried to crush it in wet food and he still won't eat it. It does work for the cat who eats it though. So hey, at least one of the cats is calm!
Cat likes them. Use them for car trips and when stressed he takes a nap or calms right down!
It seems to be helping my senior cat with his howling and wandering at 2 am. We recently lost his partner to cancer and not sure if this is why he is doing this, but it has help curb this behavior. Only thing he just doesn't like the taste, so I have to disguise it in tuna juice.
Use a small piece
These work well with our cat we do t use then all the time but when we do she is relaxed and rolling around being silly I recommend just use a little amount it’s quit strong