Catalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight litter crafted with natural and sustainable upcycled softwood litter.
- The purr-fect alternative to clay litter—a little goes a long way.
- Delivers long-lasting odor control to help keep your home smelling clean.
- Ultra-absorbent with quick clumping action for easy scooping.
- Dust-free formula helps keep surfaces clean and allows you and your kitty breathe easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Dr. Bales One Source Clumping Cat Litter, 4.4-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$20.05Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.05Autoship Price
- OleyHemp OH! Kitty Litter, 4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb, case of 4$64.50Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.27Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Charcoal$4.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Softwood, Zeolite, Natural Clumping Agents, Natural Oil, Pine Scent||Softwood, Zeolite, Natural Clumping Agents, Natural Oil, Pine Scent||Softwood, Natural Clumping Agents, Natural Oil||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Unscented, Odor Control, Clumping, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Natural||Multi-Cat, Natural, Odor Control...|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Pine||Pine||Pine||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
I'm on my 3rd bag, kept trying to give this a shot because I really enjoyed the first bag. Quick, solid clumps, great natural pine scent, reduced tracking, etc. Now the 2nd and 3rd bags are different. So much more dust, urine doesn't absorb, it literally will just sit on top, my cat is already messy with the box and this just makes it so much worse. Even the pine scent isn't as nice. It smells like it's a man-made scent designed to remind you of pine but they weren't able to hide the smell of the underlying chemicals. If someone were to ask me if I recommended it, based on the first bag it was a yes. I cannot recommend it. It's either an inconsistency with manufacturing, which is bad in itself, or a true change in how it's made and it is so much worse.
The quickest transition to the best litter ever!
Not only was this the easiest litter transition, but this stuff also lasts forever. I've had the same 20lb bag last three months. Never any issues with smell, or dust. We're a one cat family -- which I know makes a difference if you have multiple... but I am confident that when we adopt another friend, this litter will be just as great with multiple users!
I really really wanted to like this cat litter. It was recommended to me by a fellow cat lover, who said they loved this stuff. I bought it because I loved the natural material and the lack of artificial fragrance. This stuff tracks so badly that my apartment looks like a barn when I came home. It also SMELLED like a barn, I personally did not like the smell of this stuff and I love natural scents. The odor control is also not great. The litter stuck to my kitties paws, even their fur, and the mess was just out of control. Additionally, the bags I ordered came ripped. I've noticed other reviewers stating this as well, and it needs to be fixed. This contributed even MORE mess to my home, and it's just another thing people do not need to be dealing with when they're trying to clean the litter box. Sadly I couldn't wait to get rid of this stuff. I really wanted to love it, but there was nothing I liked about it. I now use Arm and Hammer platinum and it works great.
love this litter
We love this litter. It’s so much easier to handle, clumps well, and lasts forever! I have to carry everything up three flights of stairs and am so thankful to have found an option that works! The tracking is significantly less than with clay litters, and I love how much more environmentally friendly it is. My only complaint is that it doesn’t neutralize the smell of fences at all of it isn’t covered up, and Jack has never covered it for some reason.
It’s a little bit harder to scoop but boy it does calm down odors of urine and feces. I think I just need to get used to how to scoop it out. This is a good litter but yes it is different
Doesn't clump and leaves pieces all over in box
We have 7 cats so a good litter is important to us. This is the consistency of sawdust and doesn't clump or scoop well at all. It leaves little pieces all over inside the cat box and makes scooping much more of a job. It's not dusty but is just a real pain when trying to scoop
Hard to scoop
I find this to be waistfull. It's hard to get all of the feces and urin out of the Box with the scooper. One bag wouldn't last me a month and I only have one adult indoor cat.
LOVE THIS LITTER
This litter is great!! Hides urine smell like a dream! Clumps form really tightly and don't break apart into bits like other litter will! Better for the environment! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Hands down the best litter out there
I've used maybe 8 different brands of cat litter for years, and this is by far and away the best one. My cat has respiratory issues and particles from clay litter induce asthma attacks, but this one doesn't. It's great with odor control and smells natural. It's light weight, it doesn't track (much) and it actually clumps!!!
Love this litter!
Chewy is so good to obtain my cat supplies from. They are very prompt with delivery and very commutative on the status. i am always very satisfied when i order from Chewy