NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique blend of thiamine and L-Tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension.
- Added melatonin encourages rest and relaxation to keep your four-legged friend calm.
- Ginger supports sensitive stomachs which can be especially important during travel.
- Perfect for traveling, grooming, thunderstorms, fireworks, or any upsetting change in his daily routine.
- Developed for dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.25Chewy Price$32.03List Price$17.34Autoship Price
- Vibeful Calming Melatonin Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPawfy Calming Turkey Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$15.97Chewy Price$15.17Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Turkey, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Turkey, Poultry||Liver|
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
724 Customer Reviews
They work quite well
Been using these for about 3yrs during thunderstorms and neighborhood holiday fireworks and do the trick; in our experience, it seems best to anticipate the situation to give the treat a chance to start working. Of late though, our corgi is more anxious do to her age and losing the use of her hind legs. We now give her 3/day as that situation arises; don't think you'll go wrong purchasing these.
Didn't do a thing
I have two small dogs. Nina's a min-Pin and Marley is her son, a mixed-breed (pug and long-haired chihuahua). The first time I gave them these treats, I thought I saw them working. However, future doses didn't appear to help. Then the capper happened. Marley's taught himself how to open plastic caps on bottles and jars. He's also an expert climber. Thus he found the jar of treats where we thought they were safe while we were out one day. When we came home, there were a lot fewer treats than when we'd left. We moved the jar only for it to happen again a couple of weeks later. I can't say how many each dog consumed each time. I only know they acted like nothing had happened other than a sneaky snack and a mostly full jar is now down to one-third of its usual volume. I give it two stars because it was tasty enough for them to pull that trick twice. I'm glad it works for other dogs. I happen to have two who treat it like candy. (And we can still close the lid on the jar. Marley is scary like that sometimes.)
Works like a charm
This calming aide works... works with all my dogs, works with my neighbor's dogs. Thunderstorms, old age anxiety, sleep aid... if I forget to give it to them, I can see the difference. No drugs, just natural aid....How did I ever lived without it. Have been using for 4 years.... I have tried others... this is the one that works best and dogs think it is treats.
These are terrible
My dogs will not eat these. I even tried wrapping them with cheese and slathering them with peanut butter.
Must have little miracle. Highly Recommend
My little man used to get so upset when it thunders. “Used to” are the key words here. He would shake uncontrollably, it would break my heart because nothing would comfort him. Then I tried Quiet Moments. Yes, it really works. He is now calm when it thunders. I give him one chewable just before a storm rolls in. He no longer shakes when it thunders. I highly recommend.
Did not work. At all. No effect on my puppy. Still stayed up until 5:00am, still cried in his crate all night. I think they made him pee in the house more than usual.
Brooklyn didn’t like the flavor
Unfortunately my Yorkie didn’t like them and my Terrier they had no affect at all! I was sooo hoping these would help especially Brooklyn who is Very nervous and afraid of All storms! It’s the flavor but I don’t have the money to try another flavor right now.
Price and Product
Quiet Moments is a great price and works great on my GSD. Fast delivery.
Very Calm girls
This works great for my 3 girls. Thunder makes them so afraid. Panting shaking...trying to pile their 70 lbs bodies into lap.with this they lay quietly and are calm instead of afraid.
These work great ! The only reason I only gave four stars is because of the taste. My dog spits it right out, but with a little peanut butter on it, she’ll eat it. This product is great during fireworks or if your pup just needs to chill.