NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to reduce anxiety and promote rest and relaxation.
- Can also be given as needed for stressful occasions such as loud noises, thunderstorms, travel, grooming or separation anxiety.
- Made with all-natural, non-GMO ingredients like lemon balm, chamomile, thiamine, passion flower, l-tryptophan, melatonin and ginger.
- Safe for everyday use.
- Soft chews are gentle on older dogs’ teeth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Littles ZEN Calming Roasted Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$55.54List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Calming Elements Bison Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$26.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...||Organic Passion Flower 125mg, L-Tryptophan 40mg, Valerian Root 35mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Ginger Root Powder, Chamomile Flower Powder, L-Theanine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming, Senior Care||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Beef, Duck, Bacon||—||Liver, Meat|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||—||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Works for my senior German Shepard
These work for my 12yr old German Shepard. I have to wrap them in cheese for him to take.
Taste was a problem
My dog didn’t like the taste and wouldn’t eat them.
Sometimes he likes them, sometimes he doesn't
I give one a day to my teddy bear mix, sometimes he pulls it out of his food dish to eat first, sometimes he sets it aside and doesn't eat one for a few days. Not sure what that means honestly. We got these because he was new to our home and wanted him to be as comfortable as possible while adjusting. I think these helped.
My Gizmo is or was a neurotic little dude. He was scared of even the oven heating up. It took a while for these treats to start working but now he’s calmer than he’s ever been. When I’d groom him he would shake and cry and even try to bite. The last time with the treats he just kicked back and let me do what I needed to. I need to make sure he never runs out of his chill treats.
Tasty treats and they help to calm me during those nasty storms. I sure hope they will do the trick when those fireworks start this weekend.
He loves them!
We have been dealing with fireworks and it's been very difficult for us all. It helps him cope to have something to chew!
No help to my old pal
These chews didn’t work for him at all. He is 26lbs gave him 1 pill following the chart but did nothing to him. He made a funny face on the taste when swallowing it
So far so good
I have been giving my little chi 1/2 every morning with his food. He seems to tolerate it fine. I am not sure about the calming portion because he still goes "crazy" when he hears the UPS or mailman. But as long as it doesn't hurt him, I will continue to use it. I also use other supplements by this company.
Calming Dog Aid
Works very well. Easy to administer. Would recommend to senior dog.
A gGod Night's Sleep
Tiger is getting old and he has a hard time settling down to sleep at night. My granddaughter recommended these pills. Tiger gets one every night and is able to sleep better. Thankfully.