NaturVet Senior Advanced Incontinence With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Especially designed to help reduce incontinence in older canines.
- Made from a synergistic blend of natural, GMO-free botanicals.
- Supports normal muscle tone in the bladder and urinary sphincter.
- May help maintain overall bladder health.
- Soft chews are gentle on your furry friend’s teeth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Incontinence Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$47.92List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Bladder Support For Normal Bladder & Urinary Tract Health Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Bladder Control Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$18.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Urinary Tract Cranberry, Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- PetHonesty CranBladder Health Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Crananidin Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- PetTest Advocate Twist Top Lancets, 50 count$7.99Chewy Price
- Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Small Breed Dogs$12.59Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Active Ingredients Per 3 g Tablet: Pumpkin Seed 125 mg, Rehmannia 125 mg, Wild Yam Root 125 mg...||Active Ingredients Per 3 g Tablet: Pumpkin Seed 125 mg, Rehmannia 125 mg, Wild Yam Root 125 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia Glutinosa (Root) Powder, Wild Yam Extract...||Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia Root, Wild Yam Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Hoping it helps
So I looked on line and found this , I read the reviews and they didn't convince me either way , I have a 13 year old husky who has become incontinent. I feel bad for her she looks embarrassed. I have started her on this only days ago and I do not notice a difference, not complaining bc it's just so hard to tell in such a short period of time. I'm trying to be realistic about it , I understand that our time together is growing short and just want to keep her comfy, and dry while I'm at work. Wish us luck.
Dog won't eat them
My 11-year-old nighttime-incontinent female mini schnauzer won't eat these pills whole or sprinkled. I also got her incontinence diapers and then took her to the vet, who prescribed an estrogen pill for her which we can hide in food. I was disappointed that the hype about the delicious pill was just hype, but glad we could get the problem addressed. I would NOT recommend these pills based on our experience.
Did not work
We have a 17 year old who gets upset about her leakage. She has started to get urine irritation. No change in leakage during use except odor reduction.
Made issue worse
Used Proin but dog didn't like taking pills so I tried these cause they were chewy. He likes them but they seem to have actually made it worse. Switched back to Proin and all is good
Works for me
Sammy has been taking Cranberry Comfort twice a week, but when he started w/incontinence upped it to daily, twice a day until this product arrived. Is working out for Sammy.
This is great stuff
My senior dog (13 1/2) was dripping urine just a little bit on his bed and the floor. I put him on this, 1 with his breakfast, 1 with his supper. He weighs 75 lbs., he's a Golden Retriever. This stuff stopped his dripping completely! I am amazed. I would recommend this.
Has helped my old boy
Demon is a large very sweet dog who has been with me 12yrs. It saddens me to see him slow down and have accidents. This incontinence chew is great! No accidents and he likes the taste!!
Very Happy with this Product
My husky is almost 14. A few months ago he seemed to not be able to hold his bladder, as I would find he wet his blanket. I think it would sometimes occur as he’d struggle to get up from a laying position. While we increased the amount he goes outside, it would happen once every week or two, so I preemptively tried these. He eats them well enough and has not had an accident since starting these. I think they are helping.
No review as yet
Haven’t used this long enough to be sure.50 character hogwash.when I have used product at length I will let you know.obviously someone has lots more time than I do. I have spent too much time already..one two three ..will this never end
Senior Dog Incontinence
Our dog is getting up in age and losing his muscle tone, so he started noticing some incontinence especially when he would get up to start walking. He has been on the NaturVet for two weeks and have noticed a great difference - almost completely back to normal. Good product!