Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique, aerodynamic helicopter-like shape is ideal for tossing and retrieving.
- Squeaker inside for the noisy, loud fun your pal is sure to love.
- Built to withstand rowdy outdoor play with thermoplastic rubber.
- Great way to add much-needed exercise to your dog’s daily activities.
- Waterproof design makes it ideal for the park, lake, beach, or your favorite spot.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Multipet Doglucent TPR Outer Ring & Inner Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$6.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Plush & TPR Squeaky UFO Dog Toy$8.16Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Nerf Dog Crunchable Football Dog Toy, Medium$10.21Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$18.49Chewy Price
- Kurgo Skipping Stones Dog Toy, Color Varies, 2-Pack$13.78Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- iFetch Tennis Balls, Standard, 3 Pack$12.50Chewy Price
- Hartz DuraPlay Disc Bacon Scented Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.97Chewy Price
- Petlou Bite Me Stingray Plush Dog Toy, 19-in$11.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow & Red$8.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Water Toy||Exercise||Exercise, Outdoor||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Great Toy - Needs Better Durability
This toy was an instant hit with my pup and his friends however the center squeaker ball has already cracked and ripped open. The toy is still in tact and loved by all who play with it.
BOUNCING/ROLLING TOY PUP LOVES
Our 14 lb mini poodle mix absolutely loves this beloved toy. This is NOT a frisbee. We saw it at Marshall’s one day and never went back to another favorite. Silly enough, it took us a while to figure that you’re supposed to throw it as if you were throwing an ax! You’ll figure it out as it’s a little heavy/awkward at first but the crazy spins and initial squeak when it lands drives our pup mad to fetch. He’ll be chasing it at full speed then suddenly the bounce changes directions. He loves this toy so much, over the past 4 years we’ve had him, this is our third to fourth purchase. He still prefers his old dirty chipped off one, though my husband and I keep one in each car and one at home. It did take him a few fetches to figure out the weight and mouth angle to retrieve it but man do we have fun with this. Not for chewers. Definitely a must try for retrievers. Happy fetching!
All Time Favorite
Toys R Us used to have a toy like this and it was my dog's favorite toy on the planet! Once they discontinued it however, we have never been able to find a suitable replacement....until now! My dog seriously loves this thing. He loves to bring it to me to throw for him, but he's just as content with carrying it around and even sleeping with it. Thanks Nerf, for putting the biggest smile back on my dog's face!
Love love love
My dog loves this thing. Squeakers are her favorite so this is her outside friendly squeaker. It was difficult to squeak at first but once she got the hang of it she loved it. This is her second after the first lasted about a year before the squeaker died. She doesn’t go to the field without it and never lets it go of it. It’s very durable but probably won’t last long with a super chewer.
Too easy to chew
Within minutes my eight year old Golden Retriever had several chunks chewed off the point ends! Obviously she loves it, but I had to take it away from her. I have two other Chewy toys for her that will not break down with her chewing, so, foolishly I thought this toy was the same. Now we play tug with it.
Not a good Flyer
Bought this as a outside toy for my 2 energetic fur babies. I have the Chuckit Flying squirrel and they love playtime with it. This toy on the other hand is very heavy and takes some effort to throw any distance and then it drops like a hot rock. Would not recommend. Babies do not like at all.
Crap - don't waste your money
It doesn't take a hard chewer to ruin this in a few hours. Any chewer will ruin this in a few hours.
Great water toy
My Chesapeake is a water dog by breed but not by personality. This toy has helped getting him interested in water retrieving, the squeaky center gets him excited. The toy is easy to throw, easy for him to see and grab to bring back to shore.
I have a Lab and she loves it. We’ve had this for about 8 months and it’s been perfect and she still plays with it everyday. The squeaker in the middle broke after about 5 - 6 months but can still squeak just not as good. This toy lasts for a very long time and is really fun for your dog. That’s why I’m getting a new one haha
Flexible and Durable
Got this for two female 75# dogs to play catch with in the pool. So far it has held up well. Having 3 wings enables the girls to both latch on and swim side by side. Cutest thing ever! They also play with this toy in the backyard. Easy for them to pick up off the ground I suspect due to the larger ball in the middle. Will buy again when the girls destroy this one.