Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Daily Spritz for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with natural ingredients that is soap and paraben-free so you know it's safe for you and your furry friend
- Made with grapefruit seed extract to gently fights germs, bacteria and more in-between washes
- Long Lasting exotic fragrance of Japanese Cherry Blossom leaves your pet smelling amazing
- Convenient spray bottle for on-the-go cleaning, or even in the comfort of your own home
- A great way to condition and moisturize any dog or cats fur that's safe to use along side topical flea treatments
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis UltraEdge T Detachable Blade, T-84, 3/32" - 2.4 mm, 2 count$66.58Chewy Price$73.98List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Small$8.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.32Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Clean Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Coarse, 2 count$21.60Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Paw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Medium Blending Detachable Blade$46.49Chewy Price$60.29List Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$8.40Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Triple Strength Dirty Dog Concentrated Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, SDA 40B Alcohol, Polysorbate 80...||Purified Water, SDA 40B Alcohol, Polysorbate 80...||Purified Water, SDA 40b Alcohol, Polysorbate 80...||Purified Water, Renewable Plant & Coconut-Derived Conditioner and Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal...||Purified Water, Organic Blend of (Kiwi Extract, Awapuhi Extract...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Cat shunned new couch until it was spritzed.
I have a cat & I do not spritz him. That said, I recently purchased a beautiful used couch. Great price and in excellent condition, the only negative was the slight whiff of dog you’d get when sitting on it. Due to the outstanding reviews, I purchased the “Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Daily Spritz for Dogs”. I’ve used the spray three times am happy to report the dog smell is completely gone. I will absolutely purchase this again. For couches. Not cats.
Perfect & fast delivery. Love it. Great. Beautiful. Wonderful. Perfect. Excellent. Love it. Outstanding.
Made in USA! Smells great and a little goes a long way!
I'm giving it 3 stars for not being complete. It does smell great and helps alot with that stinky dog lol. What I don't like is that the finger trigger for the spray attachment wasn't on the bottle or even in the box so I can't spritz it on my dog. I have to put it on a rag and wipe it on her coat. Also the bottle leaks if layed on its side. So keep it upright.
Sprayer sucks. Fragrance is awesome!
Smells so good combined with the shampoo. I’ve never gotten so many comments!
Love this stuff
We honestly don’t use it right onto the dogs but spray the rugs couch bed and they lay on it. Takes the dog smell out and smells sooo good! Then when they sit out lay on anything it transfers and they smell good!
The smell is too strong. It smells as if I soaked my puppy in perfume. And that is with spraying a little bit on my hands and running my hands over her.
Smells nice but the spray bottle came broken
Smells nice but hard to use as the sprayer is not functional.
It is strong
It smells great, but beware, a very little goes a long way! This item is very strong!
A no go sticky
I have a lot of clients and I love Nootie products. Sadly this product is not one I love. The spray leaves a sticky residue on the coat. Even if it just a small spritz. The nozzle is also horrible.
Not just for your dogs - I use this on everything - very pleasant smell. Love this product!!!