NOW Pets Omega-3 Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed to provide omega-3 fatty acids to your dog and cat.
- Supports joint health, normal brain function, and immune health.
- Delicious fish-flavor makes eating these softgels feel like a treat.
- Veterinarian recommended to support your four-legged friend.
- Certified by the by National Animal Supplement Council.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Medium Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$49.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- NaturVet Calcium-Phosphorus Plus Vitamin D Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 1-lb$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetriScience Derma Strength Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 1-lb$35.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Mushroom Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Natural Fish Oil Concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Organic Noni||Fish Oil (Salmon, Sardine, Herring...||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring & Mackerel||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
My fussy dog will easily accept these capsules if they're punctured which is easy to do. She has skin issues and 2 capsules a day have helped her.
Great product that works. My pup suffers from skin allergies vet recommended fish oil we bought these showed her and she approved. My pup takes them with no issue either.
Now pets omega 3’s
Their skin isn’t as red. They’re less itchy. They don’t make this vitamin on their own.
I originally bought for my pug, who was losing hair on his chest and suffered from itchy and irritated skin. My vet recommended a fish oil Omega 3 supplement. It took some time, but his hair has grown back in and less scratching. The red irritated skin on his stomach is gone. I now have all 4 of my dogs taking this to help with overall health. I put it in a pill pocket and they all enjoy the treat!
Would not eat
My cat would not eat it in his cat food had to all and they Took it off my bill I gave it to my neighbor for her dog
Item is a waist of money. I thought buying a pet omega 3 would help my cat but he’s better off with lysine
I've tried to give my cats other fish oil products with no luck. They seem to like this one. I just open the capsule and squirt on their food.
Got these very quick. They seem to help our Pooch in many ways. Has more energy when given & his coat is real soft.
Great product but.....
The price went up the dollars!!! Will not be buying this one anymore! Otherwise I would have rated higher......
Seems to be helping
Seems to be helping with her itchy skin. She will not eat the soft gel capsules so I have to punch a small hole in them and put over food. Not the worst thing, but would probably just get the liquid next time to avoid getting it on my fingers.