Help eliminate the odors and mess that comes with owning a pet with OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener Spray. It cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes pre-cleaned hard, nonporous household surfaces. This disinfectant eliminates foul odors caused by pets, mildew, smoke, vomit, sewage and urine as well as odors on fabrics and other washable surfaces such as kitchens, bathrooms, diaper pails, showers, walls, floors and even your car! It also kills 99.9% of germs and is effective against animal and pet viruses such as avian influenza virus, avian infectious bronchitis virus, pseudorabies virus, canine distemper virus and Newcastle’s disease virus. It can also kill HIV-1 (AIDS virus), and herpes simplex type 2 in 60 seconds when used as directed! OdoBan Disinfectant Fabric & Air Freshener leaves behind a fresh eucalyptus scent with no residue so consider it a solid option for keeping your home clean.
- Helps remove unpleasant odors caused by pets, smoke, sewage, urine, vomit and mildew.
- Effective against animal viruses such as avian influenza, avian infectious bronchitis, pseudorabies virus and canine distemper virus.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and leaves behind a fresh scent with no residue.
- Kills certain viruses in just 60 seconds, including HIV-1 and herpes simplex type 2.
- Comes ready to use—no diluting or mixing necessary,
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: Eyes: If splashed in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink large quantities of milk or water. Obtain medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately. Take container, label or product name and DIN Number with you when seeking medical attention. Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and offer for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard in trash. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool dry place.
See all items by OdoBan