Okocat Dust-Free Unscented Non-Clumping Paper Pellet Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This paper-based litter is a clean, healthy alternative for your cat, family and home!
- The advanced paper fiber contains long-lasting, plant-based odor control to help fight those unpleasant ammonia odors.
- Cleanup is easy thanks to the soft, lightweight pellets that absorb all liquid. The pellets are made from sustainably sourced, responsibly rescued natural wood fiber, making them both biodegradable and flushable.
- 100% dust-free white paper pellets are purr-fect for cat's with respiratory issues or for pets and pet parents with allergies.
- Made with no artificial fragrance, synthetical chemicals, toxic dyes or GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unscented Non-Clumping Recycled Paper Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$18.58Chewy Price$17.65Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Simply Pine Unscented All-Natural Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Fresh News Non-Clumping Scented Paper Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 10.6-lb box$9.49Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Yesterday's News Clean Scented Clumping Paper Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Okocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter, 8.4-lb box$10.89Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Unscented...||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Okocat paper litter
OMG, OMG, this litter is a godsend. My Tonkinese cat has severe asthma and Okocat paper litter is the answer to my prayers. It’s clean, there’s no odor and most importantly, my boy hasn’t had an asthma attack since we started using Okocat. This is a one-year on cat on two meds who has 2-3 attacks s day. I tried every litter known to man and this is the only litter that has helped him. If you have a cat with respiratory issues Okocat is a must.
Only for cats
I bought this because I was told I could use it for my bunnies. Received an email later that the manufacturer only recommends it for cats. I dropped it off at the local humane society the next day.
Price is great/no scattering
Price is good and it doesnt scatter but I did have to replace the litter box after a week, I do have two large cats but there was no way we could've gone the 3 weeks without changing it out like the description implies... it really does absolutely nothing to conceal odor, but it doesnt get stuck in my cats fur like the others do
Won't buy again
The only thing this little has going for it is that it's dust free. But it tracks like crazy, there is litter in every room of my house since we started using this. The small isn't great either. Definitely will be looking for a new type of litter for my cat.
Clean, light, and nontracking
I had to replace my favorite cat litter when it was discontinued. I chose this product because, like the other litter, it is paper based and relatively lightweight. Like the previous litter I used, the cats don't track it all over the house, as they did with "sand"-based products. The only reason I gave it three stars, rather than five, is that it comes in a box that is virtually impossible to break down for recycling. Having to the leave the box whole takes up a lot of space in the recycling bin.
Small Pet - Rabbit Hated It
Tried this as a replacement litter for Yesterday’s News that was discontinued. My rabbit hated it and refused to even use his litter box. Did have a smell to it.
Smells like a dirty rodent cage.
The cat litter smells worse than the cat urine. The fresh, clean litter smells like a dirty rodent cage even before the cat uses it. Also, the litter pellets track around the cat box and nearby bedroom. Only one positive point for this litter: No dust
Smells like a old rabbit cage
I had to temporarily switch to this brand because my usual Yesterday's News litter was out. I only used it once then gave it away. Very strong smell, like an old rabbit cage. Didn't absorb liquid well. The smaller pellets tracked everywhere. Would not recommend. Probably the only positive is I like the packaging and ease of storage (vs a bag that tears or flops over spilling the contents).
This product will evade any number of ways to keep it in the litter box, close to the litter box, anywhere but the litter box. I have a high-sided box, a mat, everything and still my cat tracks it all over the house.
Not Odor Controlling
I was skeptical about a plain paper product being odor controlling. It’s not. Within 3-4 days my litter box & room wreaked of cat urine. This would be a good product if it actually did as it says “controls odor long lasting”. It would be even better if it clumped a little but, that isn’t a claim.