Ondansetron (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ondansetron is an antiemetic drug used to treat or prevent severe vomiting in dogs and cats. While the FDA has approved it only for use in humans, veterinarians may prescribe it in certain situations. It is usually well tolerated by pets and this uncoated tablet can be given with or without food. Ask your veterinarian if ondansetron is right treatment for your pet.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Prednisolone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Metronidazole (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.35Chewy Price$0.33Autoship Price
- Vetivex Veterinary DEHP Free Lactated Ringers Electrolyte Injection Solution, 1000-mL$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- ICU Medical Lactated Ringers Electrolyte Injection Solution, 1000-mL$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Famotidine (Generic) Tablets, 10-mg, 1 tablet$0.12Chewy Price$0.11Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.17List Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Mirtazapine (Generic) Tablets, 15-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.17List Price$0.14Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Wasn’t the best
This is an honest review on this product. I don’t think this worked for Zoey (my cat) she was prescribe this medication for her nausea, she completely stopped eating and lost more weight. We had to switch her back to Cerenia which she was taking and was working better for her.
This product has been a life-saver for my cat. He's on a variety of meds and this has helped with his presumed nausea to increase his appetite. Thanks, Chewy!
Fast, necessary, priced well
My Abby needs this medicine for quality of life. The vets office was charging a ridiculous price per pill. Chewy got the meds to me quickly, and at a price I can afford to pay. Love Chewy!!!
Great for nausea!
I give this to my girl (miniature poodle) when she is nauseated. It works great!
I can always count on Chewy
My dogs medication was delivered in less time than estimated. Thanks, Chewy!
excellent for car sickness
A good generic treatment for car sickness in cats. This is the version that has to be taken an hour or so before setting out with the cat.
Great Pharmacy product without the pharmacy price
so much better to buy from chewy than local pharmacy as its 1/10 the cost
really appreciate the significant decrease of price from that of my vet office of this product. thanks so much
My senior dog takes this daily and this is a great price. Thanks chewy!
One pill an hour before eating really helps with the nausea!