Oxbow Enriched Life Rolly Teaser Small Animal Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Foraging||Chew Toys|
About This Item
- Designed to entertain your pet pal by rolling around as treats are released.
- Engineered to be an engaging way to keep your furry friend well-fed and feeling his best.
- Features a clear design and an adjustable opening.
- Keeps you in control of your cuddly critter’s cuisine.
- Constructed using high-quality, 100% pet-safe materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Garden Small Animal Toy$13.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Wall Small Animal Toy, Large$17.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Wheeky Pets Small Pet Wheeky Toy, One Size, Yellow$10.95Chewy Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Trio of Fun Balls Small Pet Toy, 9 count$17.43Chewy Price$17.97List Price
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Medium$9.03Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Oxbow Play Post Small Animal Toy$16.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Rabbit Toy, 6.5-in$2.33Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Flowers Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Color Dangly Small Animal Toy$3.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timbells Small Animal Chew Toy, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Great treat feeder
My rabbits love this feeder however it's a bit difficult for them to grab the food that falls under the wheel so they are constantly picking up the feeder and literally tossing it across the room. Instead of turning the wheel like they should, they've figured if they toss it across the room again, all the pellets will come out. Still recommend. Gives them something to do and they eat their fill of pellets throughout the day (I only put in what they need) without over indulging.
Cute foraging idea
Buns like the toy, I do wish the hole where the food comes out was wider, or the space in between the ball and base, because they have trouble trying to squeeze their heads under the ball to get the nommies
Rats love it!
Our girls thoroughly enjoy this treat roller. We were surprised (but also not) that our oldest girl got the hang of it right away. She rolls out a bunch of treats at a time, and the younger two girls steal the booty! The adjustable cover for the hole does feel kind of flimsy but it hasn't broken yet (4 uses). The rest is solid. A lot of people in reviews are having issues with their rabbits opening the filler hole, but I think that would be resolved by turning the lid the long way to lock it (it can lock with a short turn or a longer turn in the other direction).
The treats fall under the ball and the pet can't get them. This item was not the best but everything else I have purchased has been good
Design flaws but ok
My rabbit figured out how to remove the main cap to fill the container with treats and she also managed to pull off one of the rubber feet the first night of placing this in her pen. For this being so expensive, I feel a little let down in the design of this. The base needed to be heavier as it is easily knocked over and once it’s laying on its side then it exposes the feet for chewing and for a frustrated rabbit to push around the pen.
Great toy for my bunnies
My 2 bunnies love this toy! It did take a few days for them to learn how to use it but once they did, it's all they do! I will say that the opening/locking dial does come off eventually from them pawing at it,so be mindful of that.
Not a great design
I love Oxbow but sadly was let down by this. I only put my rabbit’s allotted daily amount of pellets in but when my bunny turns it, the pellets fall underneath the round part and then he can’t get to them.
Fun, but could use some tweaking.
My buns LOVE this thing. Both have their own way of using it ... one is smooth and spins the drum. The other used blunt force to pick up the side and drop it on the ground. We've had the toy for about six months and it's quite beat up. The issues that keep it from being a 5-star is the "adjustable" opening slides in the same direction as the drum so the buns accidentally close it unless it's completely open. The other problem is the part you open to fill it up is soft, and my buns have either figured out how to open it (I'm careful to make sure it's fully closed) or they're getting really lucky.
Sadly disappointed with this toy
Love the idea of this, however, it slings the contents to the opposite side from where your pet is standing if they even figure out how to spin it...so they'll have to figure out how to run to the other side to get the treat/food...which results in boredom and they walk away. The good things about the Rolly Teaser are the color (lol) and that I can use it as a snack dish where each bunny has "their own side" and they no longer fight over who gets the food I put in the dish. Far from the cool purpose of the toy...sadly, disappointed with this item. :-(
Great stimulation for small animals!
I love this item and the potential stimulation it offers to my guinea pigs. So far, I’ve only put their food pellets inside the teaser (we are working up to using treats) and they’re still learning to manipulate the roller in order to get the food. If you are patient or have extraordinarily smart small animals, you’ll have a lot of fun watching your pets learn to play with this item!