Oxbow Garden Select Chinchilla Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A uniform, complete and balanced formula for your chinchilla.
- Contains unique, high-quality garden ingredients that mimic a natural foraging environment.
- Includes yellow pea, tomato, rosemary and thyme for a tasty variety.
- Also incorporates three varieties of hand-selected hay for fiber.
- Non-GMO certified and farmed in the USA for a collection of ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Versele-Laga Nature Forage Blend Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$15.02List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Hamster Food & Gerbil Food All Natural Hamster & Gerbil Food, 15-lb bag$40.21Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.20Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Behaviors Grain-Free Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$52.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Crafted & Complete Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Prairie Hay 100% Certified Organic Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$10.73Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Squirrel Food Starter Kit$37.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Timothy Hay Craveables! Small Animal Food, 48-oz bag$21.47Chewy Price$26.65List Price$20.40Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rat & Mouse Food, 2.5-lb bag$11.24Chewy Price$10.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Sunflower Meal, Canola Meal...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||100% Timothy Grass Hay.||Organic Sun-Dried Alfalfa, Organic Oats, Organic Peas...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||—|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Chinchilla|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||High-Protein, High Fiber||—||High Fiber||Organic, Non-GMO, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
lasted 5 minutes
My 2 doodles loved this ball… for 5 whole minutes.
She eats it and I only feed her Oxbow because I am nervous to feed her any other brand.
My herd loved it!
Couldn’t get oxbow essentials for my picky chins and substituted the garden select. The herd loved it. Chewy also suggested rabbit essentials as a temp option until the chin stuff is back in stock. My guys liked that as well.
Garden Select Chinchilla Food
I’ve fed Oxbow for years. My chinchilla will not touch this food.
Revival of my chin
Hi everyone! I wanted to say I rescued a boy chin a couple years ago. He was very picky with food unlike my little chloe. He was always skinny n weak but lovable. I was only feeding him food like kaytee because it had treats. One day he got really sick the poop was always small.. I tried everything nothing.. I ran into the name of this food and chewy with their one day shipping saved my baby.. I must say with only 2 months of eating this food he had gained double the strength and weight!! His poo is so big and healthy lol he absolutely loves this food. Highly recommend it! Now my chloe on the other hand she wants treats with the food lol if you have a picky chin try this food! A++++
Only pellets we use for the chin
Oxbow is fantastic for any small furry friend, we always try to find Oxbow brand and buy from them.
Chinchilla loves it!
My chinchilla loves this food and his breeder highly recommended it. I have a hard time finding it in stores sometimes, but found it immediately here!
Low calcium percentage
The only food I can find for my girls that has the lowest calcium percentage! One of my babies calcium was sky rocketed because of the garbage food I was feeding her before. I'm happy with this food so far.
Love this food.chinchilla eats more than we waste. I will be buying this again
Formula Not For Chinchillas
Has a lot of ingredients that chinchillas should not be eating... so disappointing that oxbow would make this. DO NOT BUY