PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Packed with prebiotics and probiotics to support your doggo’s digestive system and gut health.
- Formulated with digestive enzymes to help alleviate your buddy’s gas, diarrhea, irregular bowel movements and other tummy troubles.
- Yummy chews your pooch will love.
- Dairy-free and wheat-free, with no fillers or binders.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Finn Digestive Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplement For Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Pre, Pro & Post Biotics Duck & Pumpkin Flavor Soft Chew Digestion Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Active Ingredients: Moisture, alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
No change in dogs behavior
My dog, 75 pounds, has been taking these 3 chewys per days for 2 weeks now, and I really don't see any change in her. I put all 3 chewys in her first meal and that is the first thing she eats. She still licks her paws, eats grass and other dog's poop and rolls on her back as much as ever. Was I expecting too much to change?
Didn't help with gas
I gave these to all 4 of my Goldens because 1 had a growling tummy after eating. It helped marginally with the growling tummy.. it still growled but maybe not quite as much, it's hard to tell if this really helped. It gave my other 3 gas, and the one w growling tummy continued to have gas as well. I would not recommend and did not find it helped.
My Pup is Happy
Thanks to Pawmedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Chews, my pup no longer has tummy troubles late at night. My pup has been taking this for about a year now in combination w/a healthy diet. He has been enjoying them like treats and they're the only ones he hasn't grown tired of. Overall, it's a great chew for Dogs that will help support and maintain a healthy digestive system and gut!
This supplement is so important to implement in all dogs diet! Overall health and wellness starts from within — so keeping the gut healthy and happy really plays a role on a dogs wellbeing. We are so happy to try these from paw medica!! Bruschi loves them so far <3
Delicious and nutritious
Gizmo loves these chewy's. He thinks they are treats. I give him 1 every night to help keep his stomach healthy. I highly recommend this product to any dog with a sensitive stomach like my dog.
These are great! My pup Maple loves them (she thinks they are treats) and I love the fact that they help with healthy digestion especially since she is still in that puppy phase of picking up/eating everything. Has kept her tummy very happy too :-)
My dogs love these! Once they smell the container being open they start drooling! they both have sensitive stomachs and it’s a great additive treat to their daily routine. Definitely recommend!
Highly recommend for Sensitive Stomachs
My dog has a super sensitive stomach. His tummy always rumbles even though he gets food for sensitive stomachs. He absolutely loves these chews. I've noticed that after he has these his tummy no longer rumbles after meals. Also love that they are Dairy Free.
Soft & tasty
My dog absolutely loved these vitamins. They're soft chews and I can tell they are yummy because he gets excited whenever I show him the container. I believe he thinks it's a treat.
I’ve ordered from this brand before for my dogs and I absolutely love it and so do my dogs. Their products are high quality and I recommend them to all my friends.