Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable, durable and adjustable design is perfect for indoor and outdoor cats.
- Built to stand up to everyday use with reinforced, tear-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- Sewn-in reflective ribbon reflects light from the environment to help keep your kitty visible and safe at night.
- Breakaway buckle comes undone with shear stress to keep your pal safe as he explores the outside.
- Features durable D-ring and comes with a removable bell; available in different colors to suit your kitty’s style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Origami Balloon Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$11.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Green, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Red Dingo Breezy Love Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 8 to 12.5-in neck, 1/2-in wide$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Regal Crown Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$18.80Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- GoTags Stainless Steel Personalized Cat ID Tag, Mouse$7.95Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ninja Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Black, Medium/Large$26.87Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Sturdy, cute, and safe.
It was challenging to find a breakaway collar that my indoor cat could escape if needed, but that wouldn't fall off all the time. This collar is perfect. The buckle is sturdy, but not so sturdy that my cat gets stuck on things. The reflective thread is VERY reflective, giving me peace of mind about being visible if she ever gets lost (god forbid).
Big hit for first time
Put this on our newest (!) addition (Otis)he is so proud of his new collar, didn't even try to get it off after it was put on, it's almost like he feels like NOW he BELONGS
My kitty has been wearing this collar for about 3.5 years now, since he outgrew his first collar as a kitten. I wanted a plain blue collar, and while this does have some reflective striping, it doesn’t have a pattern, which is kind of hard to find in blue. My cat has worn this on walks outside, while wrestling with his very rambunctious brother… it’s held up great! You can certainly tell it’s been worn a lot as the outer layer is getting sort of fuzzy, but I have no concerns about it breaking. He’s never needed the breakaway feature, but it’s there and is easy enough to open when I need to remove his collar, but not so easy that I worry about it falling off. I expect that we’ll keep using this one for several more years, and I’m considering ordering another one for my other cat.
Super cute collar. Love the built-in emojis. Easy to get on & the bell is a nice touch.
Loved this item
Great collar for cats. Easy breakaway and great colors
Comes off too easily
Unfortunately my kitty has knocked this off twice in two days so I’m back on the hunt for a more reliable collar.
Enjoys new collar It’s like she poses The bell doesn’t bother her at
Lost within a day
The quick release on this collar causes it to come off too easily. It was off both our cats and lost within a day.
We’ll made but too abrasive for our cat
The collar is well made and looks nice but proved to be too abrasive for our cats fur. Kept it plenty loose and after showing it to the Vet she said it’s just too ruff and breaking his fur off at the skin. So in the garbage it went. Been a couple months and the fur has just begun to grow back.
Not for people with arthritis
I bought two collars because I had adopted a blind cat and they had bells on them. Unfortunately they were so cheaply made I couldn’t even open the latch to put it on the cats I guess these are not made for older people with arthritis in their fingers it was impossible for me to open and they both went in the garbage