Pedigree Dentastix Bacon Flavor Large Dental Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums by helping to clean down to the gumline.
- Unique texture scrapes away at plaque and tartar and hard to reach areas while your pup chews
- Perfect bite-size dog chews for large dogs 40 lbs. and more.
- Irresistibly tasty with the meaty bacon flavor your big dog will enjoy.
- Freshens breath, cleans teeth, and has a clinically proven texture and unique x-shaped design to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Original Flavor, 32 count$12.36Chewy Price$13.50List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Large Original Dog Treats, 40 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods, All-Natural Dental Chew Sticks, Peanut Butter Flavor, 32 count$12.36Chewy Price$13.50List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Beef Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$14.26Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, 27.5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DentaLife Daily Oral Care Large Dental Dog Treats, 18 count$8.90Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Small/Medium Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Dipped Real Peanut Butter Crunchy Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 60-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Bacon, Poultry, Meat||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Bacon, Poultry, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
455 Customer Reviews
Pup loves these!
Prior dental treats have not interested my lab. Some more than others, sometimes reluctantly. However, she LOVES these and I love how they are good for her and a better price on top of it! She has fantastic, white teeth and I hope to keep them this way. I will buy these again.
I've been giving my dogs Dentastix dental treats for years. They love every flavor and literally dance for them after our morning walk! Besides being a fun snack, the shape and texture helps remove any buildup on their teeth, which helps keep gums healthy and breath nice.
Charlie loves these. They taste good and they keep his teeth clean and breath fresh.
I bought these for my huskies because they had hurrable plaque on there teeth. The vet recommended this to me. My dogs love them. It is well worth the buy. I would recommend to anyone to help with there 4 legged friends.
Wouldn't Eat Them
I have been buying these for years without any issues. Ollie wouldn't eat any of these. I have found over the last few years manufacturers are altering their recipes. Many brands of food and treats that he ate are now being rejected, Mighty dog wet food was the first then Blue Buffalo biscuits and the list goes on. Chewy has been great as they have credited ne for the foods he wont eat . I have been donating them to an animal shelter hoping they can use them .
Probably won’t use chewy again
This is half of what I ordered I also ordered a back seat cover the first one shipped made it to Washington and then was lost before it got to me, cheesy shipped another one and low and behold it made it to Washington but it’s already reported as delayed. It’s been a month and I understand shipping anything I’m now is going to be slow but both times it’s made it to Washington and either lost or now delayed
DentaStix Dental Treats
I have used the Pedigree Dentastix of all flavors for at least 15 years after our former and present Airedales supper. Our dog(s) love them, they are priced fairly, and do help with dental issues. Unless you would happen to have a major dental problem with your dog, I would highly recommend them.
LARGE Dental Treats
When I bought these DentaStix, I overlooked the word "large," I think, because they were on sale. Anyway, I opened the package and knew that I made a mistake for our 11 pound pup. After considering a return to Chewy, I took the large stix and cut them in half. The treats were now the same length as the smaller ones, but with a thicker radius. Then came the real test when I gave the treat to Rudy. He loved them, and with the extra thickness, it took a little longer for him to gnaw on it. I could be wrong, but the longer he chewed on the DentaStix, the better it was for his teeth. So now, what I had considered a mistake, has proved to be what I feel is a benefit.
Sticks to teeth
It's been a while since our last dog passed - he was elderly and consumed the dental sticks over the space of a few minutes. On ordering this product for our current pup, an adult rescue, I've found she can not only chew through a stick in under 20 seconds, but they leave a gooey residue that coats her teeth after she's done eating. She tends to spend 15 minutes licking at her teeth and acting as if I've fed her peanut butter. Not sure that's the intended result.
Pedigree Dentastix Bacon Flavor Dog Chews
We always by Pedigree Dentastix Dog Chews but have never tried the bacon flavor. Our dog loves them.