Help your pal get fishy with it and maintain optimal skin, coat, joint and heart health with the Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement. Because many common health conditions are caused by inflammation, the advanced veterinary formula combines the anti-inflammatory power of two types of omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to quell inflammation from nose to tail. This translates into many doggie health benefits for your pup like helping to maintain a healthy immune system, supporting a shiny, flake-free and allergy-free coat, springy joints and strong bones, as well as a healthy heart and brain. Best of all, the omega 3 fatty acids found in these softgels are sourced from cold-water fish like wild anchovies and sardines, plus, they’re veterinarian recommended for all dog breeds, ages, and activity levels. Thanks to its natural fish taste that most dogs enjoy, the capsules can be given on their own, or punctured and mixed into food.
- Helps support a healthy heart and brain, supple joints, and a resilient immune system with anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Sourced from naturally occurring omega 3 fatty acids from wild anchovies and sardines.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat to help prevent dry, itchy skin, dandruff, excess shedding, and coat allergies.
- Tasty fish flavor dogs enjoy is great for giving alone in softgel, or punctured and mixed into food.
- Recommended by veterinarians to be safe and effective for dogs of all sizes, ages, and breeds.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by Pet MD