Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support a healthy heart and brain, supple joints, and a resilient immune system with anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Sourced from naturally occurring omega 3 fatty acids from wild anchovies and sardines.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat to help prevent dry, itchy skin, dandruff, excess shedding, and coat allergies.
- Tasty fish flavor dogs enjoy is great for giving alone in softgel, or punctured and mixed into food.
- Recommended by veterinarians to be safe and effective for dogs of all sizes, ages, and breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$24.72Chewy Price$37.39List Price$23.48Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Medium Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$49.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Pet Parents 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Anchovy Oil, Sardine Oil, Gelatin...||Active Ingredients: Fish Oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus)...||Wild-Caught Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel, Sardines.||Active Ingredients (per 4g Chew): Algae (DHAgold), Omega-3 18/12TG Oil, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acids)...||Non-Gmo Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...||Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Organic||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Murphy's coat is vastly improved
Our dog Murphy suffers from dry skin in the winter and at times his black coat appears almost grey or whitish from the dry skin. A partially torn CCL prevents us from bathing him at this time so we tried the Omega-3 Fish Oil to see if it would help. His fur is looking much better and appears to be more lustrous. I highly recommend these.
I began using this product after seeing that a vet friend adds it to his show dogs’ daily diet. My border/heeler eats it along with her morning kibble without hesitation. Her coat is noticeably shinier and healthier looking and she seems to scratch a lot less.
great for her coat
Our vet recommended we start our golden puppy on omega 3 supplements for her joint health. Side effect- she has the silkiest, softest coat I have ever felt. It shines in the sun. It doesn’t get tangled. I just drop them whole in her bowl of food and she gobbled them up without complaint.
Fish oil shes them!
I was trying to put it in something so she would eat it found out she would eat them without putting them in anything!
Good additional supplement for LARGE BREEDS
I was looking for a supplement to help with my boy's dry skin during allergy season. Even my dog has to bite down pretty hard to split these things open for the oil to come out, but he has always eaten pills like it's just another treat so we have no problem with that. Would only recommend for large/extra large (80+ pound) dogs, for the size of the pill and how hard it is.
where are sniptips?
I was disappointed in these "softgels" which were not very soft. They are very hard to break open and my large dog won't eat them whole. The Sniptips were much better and softer.
Ordered this twice
Ordered this twice. My dog doesn't like to take the pill, so we cut it and sprinkle it in her food and it works well. However, ordering it the second time the soft gel capsule is much tougher than our first order, making it harder to cut cleanly...not sure why there's a difference?
Nothing soft about these.
Thea softgels are very hard. My dogs won’t eat them so I have to cut them Open. But when you try and cut the tip the whole pill cracks because they are hard and you get covered in fish oil. Won’t buy again.
Easy for our dog to eat
Our vet recommended we start giving our dog fish oil and specifically in a soft gel. I drop one on top of our dog's normal food and he always eats it, which is not the case with his medications. Would definitely recommend his for any dog owner, but especially ones with picky dogs.
Dog loves them
Bought this to help my dog's dry skin issues, and it seems to be helping! Her coat is SO silky now, I notice less dandruff on her, and she scratches less. And maybe it's just my vacuum cleaner hound, but I don't have to do anything to these pills to get her to eat them. She just crunches 'em up and swallows it, no treat needed and no putting it down the back of her throat.