Pet Parents Probiotic SoftSupps Prebiotic & Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pumpkin flavored supplement designed to provide your pup with the support he needs.
- Contains powerful nutrients with digestive enzymes, papaya and pumpkin to promote upset stomach relief.
- Helps with a healthy digestive tract and alleviates gas, constipation, bad breath, diarrhea or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Increases beneficial gut bacteria in your furry friend with a 5 B CFU Probiotic blend.
- Made in the USA with no grain, corn or soy for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPointPet Digestive Health & Probiotics Duck Flavored Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealEqua Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealVita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Digestive Support Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealPawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealActive Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$23.46Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.29Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement,, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealDoggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.25-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPetaxin Daily Probiotic Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb jar$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin 800 mg, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 400 mg, Papaya 200 mg...||Bacillus Coagulans, Fructooligosaccharides, Pumpkin Seed...||Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Fermentum, L. Reuteri...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Total Microbial Count - 2 Billion CFU's: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Reuteri...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Cheese||Beef, Bacon, Cheese||—||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Helpful probiotic supplement for dogs
These soft chews are great for our dog's digestive support. We like the made in the USA products, and the quality ingredients of these supplements. The pumpkin flavor makes it like a treat! If your dog eats everything that falls on the floor like ours, you will appreciate having these on hand. We will absolutely purchase these again.
Worth Every Penny
This purchase was worth every penny. We tried these probiotics after the vet recommended that we do so (our Buddy was vomiting a lot and had trouble with the many different brands of food we tried). The Pet Parents probiotic supplements worked well. My Buddy loved the taste, is vomiting less, and noticeably has more energy. We are finally prescription free and plan on using these supplement moving forward. I highly recommend!
My Labrador was constipated for a few days and I saw the pain in her eyes when she tried to poop. I called up a friend who also had a Labrador and she recommended this product to me. I loved it. Within hours of giving her this supplement she was able to poop without any problems. I noticed that she also enjoyed eating her new "treat". Haha. I recommend this product!
I am so glad I tried these! My dog was not in the best health when I adopted him, so after going to the vet and getting him assessed, I decided to give these a go. After a few days of trying these, his energy levels exploded and his personality shined through. When he is happy, I am happy, and it is all thanks to these supplements!
The bathroom visit for my pup is no longer my floors
Diarrhea is the worst for a human - especially for your pup that cannot speak. So what do you do? These prebiotic & probiotic supplements will get your pup back to pooping by his or her favorite outside spot again. Ingredients like yummy pumpkin which works along with over 5 billion CFUs per chew. The stuff your pup needs quickly to end the carnage in their intestinal system. It is a lifesaver.
My fur baby is prone to UTIs. I was suggested to get the Bladder SoftSupps as a treat replacement. I was reluctant because not only am I stubborn, but I wasn't sure if my doggo would like the supplement. To my delight, she loves all the variety soft chews from SoftSupp. It's a very clever product with all natural ingredients. I give her one of these once a week. Highly recommended.
These work great and provide my dog with his much needed relief and I feel good giving them to him. The ingredients from this brand are wonderful and my dog gets excited to enjoy his treat. I enjoy that he has more regular bowel movements without any issues or diarrhea. We are both so much happier after finding this product!
We bought these for our pup to pair with other multivitamins to help balance our sensitive girls' tummy out. We throw one in with her food at night, and she seems to be reaping the benefits of it after just a few weeks. Plus, she loves the pumpkin flavor!
I bought these to help my pup with his less-than-desirable smells. It was pretty clear her had some tummy issues when he would routinely have bad gas and diarrhea. A week or so after starting these supplements, he is leaps and bounds less smelly and having solid potty breaks!
Since we got my puppy she has been having horrible diarrhea issues. We took her to the vet many times, and they finally suggested a supplement. These have really helped her out, and have caused her to have less accidents in the house!