Pet Parents Probiotic SoftSupps Prebiotic & Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pumpkin flavored supplement designed to provide your pup with the support he needs.
- Contains powerful nutrients with digestive enzymes, papaya and pumpkin to promote upset stomach relief.
- Helps with a healthy digestive tract and alleviates gas, constipation, bad breath, diarrhea or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Increases beneficial gut bacteria in your furry friend with a 5 B CFU Probiotic blend.
- Made in the USA with no grain, corn or soy for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Probiotic Superhero Chews Duck Flavor Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$31.35Chewy Price$33.49List Price$29.78Autoship Price
- VetriScience Derma Strength Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.30Chewy Price$13.59Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Pork Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealNative Pet Cranberry Bladder Chicken Chews Urinary Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin 800 mg, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 400 mg, Papaya 200 mg...||Active Ingredients: Active ingredients: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus...||Bacillus Coagulans, Fructooligosaccharides, Pumpkin Seed...||Total Microorganisms (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Fermentum, L. Reuteri...||Total Microbial Count - 2 Billion CFU's: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Reuteri...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Allergy Relief||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Cheese||Beef, Bacon, Cheese||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
O boy we seen some much better days
So my baby Sadie was having diarrhea, gas, o boy we seen some much better days, we took her to the vet and they recommended some probiotic; we purchasing them from the girl at the front desk at the vet, we took them home and try them for a week; things started to get worse, the gas and the diarrhea just keep coming so my Naubour recommend we try Probiotic SoftSupps, so i ask what is that, she told me to go to chewy.com, god and chewy save our baby Sadie life; in less than a week she was waltzing around, doing her normal thing, we could travel with her aging, the kids are happy, wow thank god for Probiotic SoftSupps
Helpful probiotic supplement for dogs
These soft chews are great for our dog's digestive support. We like the made in the USA products, and the quality ingredients of these supplements. The pumpkin flavor makes it like a treat! If your dog eats everything that falls on the floor like ours, you will appreciate having these on hand. We will absolutely purchase these again.
These do a terrific job of giving my dog the relief She so desperately needs, and I feel good giving them to Her. This brand's ingredients are excellent, and my dog is thrilled to eat her reward. She now has more frequent bowel motions that are free of problems or diarrhea, which I appreciate. The discovery of this product has made us both incredibly happier!
HIGH quality Digestive support
After reading reviews, I just had to try these out for our poodle! He has such a sensitive stomach, has gas constantly, and diahreaha occasionally. I always feel bad since he can't communicate that his stomach is hurting so I have been on the hunt to help ease any pain or discomfort! Since starting these he hasn't had any descended tummy, minimal gas and no diarrhea! He also LOVES these, and I feel great giving them to him knowing they are quality ingredients to help support his digestive health :)
Better Digestion Overall
With my guy being on a set of various supplements from this company, I'm very happy with this particular one. After about a week of using these, there's been a significant improvement in his overall burping (where he burps a lot less), and he doesn't seem to have as many stomach issues that result in problems when it comes to cleaning up after him. Previously, it was a bit sketchy going on walks or not bringing him out the moment his scheduled time came up, but now we have quite a bit more wiggle room without any gross consequences!
Lifesaver for Bella!
We found out Bella has allergies to food that can create discomfort. We have had to change her diet but what remained constant is these supplements. These were the only thing that would bring "Bella back to life" after an episode. We now just give them to her regularly as they had suggested giving it to her consistently for best results. Would highly recommend!
Good For Regulating Gut Health!
We tried these out after our puppy got into the jar of vaseline, which caused him diarrhea for a day or two, but we also noticed that even after it had passed, his appetite wasn't back quite the way it was. So, I figured adding some probiotics might help regulate things. So far, it's working out pretty well. He always gets in something, so I'm sure these will become a Jax fave.
I tried these after my pup went on an eating spree while I had guests over, which caused him to have diarrhea for 2 or 3 days with some blood in his stool. I figured adding some probiotics might help regulate things. So far, it's working out pretty well. I'm sure something like this might happen again so it's good to have a solution.
Worth Every Penny
This purchase was worth every penny. We tried these probiotics after the vet recommended that we do so (our Buddy was vomiting a lot and had trouble with the many different brands of food we tried). The Pet Parents probiotic supplements worked well. My Buddy loved the taste, is vomiting less, and noticeably has more energy. We are finally prescription free and plan on using these supplement moving forward. I highly recommend!
My Labrador was constipated for a few days and I saw the pain in her eyes when she tried to poop. I called up a friend who also had a Labrador and she recommended this product to me. I loved it. Within hours of giving her this supplement she was able to poop without any problems. I noticed that she also enjoyed eating her new "treat". Haha. I recommend this product!