PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Shampoo, 1-gallon bottle, Tropical Breeze Scent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothes dry, itchy and irritated skin with natural colloidal oatmeal.
- Gently controls doggie odors naturally with deodorizing baking soda.
- Helps detangle and repair coat by infusing hair with protein, nourishing aloe and vitamin E.
- Perfect for regular use with gentle cleansers, and no dyes, parabens, or artificial fragrances.
- Concentrated formula is easily diluted with water to make 16 gallons; ideal for multiple dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Colognes For Pets Cotton Candy Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 17-oz bottle$8.50Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 32-oz bottle$40.50Chewy Price$42.50List Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Warren London 10-in-1 Dog After Bath Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 4-oz$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Yorkshire Terrier Tearless Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions CK One Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.27Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.91Autoship Price
- Espree Odor Neutralizing Rainforest Aloe Vera Dog Cologne, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care De-stress Lavender & Chamomile Aromatherapy Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Facial Foam Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.98Chewy Price$14.50List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Natural Derived Cleansing Agents (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laurel Ether Sulfate...||Purified Water, Thickening Agent (Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol)...||Deionized Water, Sodium Lareth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Cleansers (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laury Sulfate, Cocamidoprophy Hydroxylamine...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control|
|Scent||Tropical Breeze Scent||Classic Fresh Scent||N/A||Classic Fresh Scent||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I've used this concentrate for years with no issues. I just ordered 2 bottles and the product was almost unusable. Usually all I need to do is pour a small amount into a larger bottle and mix with water. The product in these bottles would not even pour out. It was almost like jello. I tried to add some water to see if it would come out. It helped a little. I made sure to get the bottles in as soon as they were delivered so I know that the weather on my end was not a problem. In fact the rinse concentrate that I got worked perfectly. I'm not sure if this was a Chewy issue or a manufacturer issue.
I have used Fresh 'n Clean on my dogs for many years and love the product. This particular package is labeled as a 15:1 concentrate. I believe that this is not the case. I think what is in the gallon is the same as in the smaller containers. If you need a gallon, buy this package, but don't expect it to make 16 gallons. Expect to use it just as you would the smaller bottles. I will likely buy Fresh 'n Clean again, probably a lot sooner than I thought since I will get 1 gallon of use, not 16.
I was hoping for this to be a high quality soap once diluted to the recommended specification listed on the bottle. However, it’s terrible at spreading through the dogs fur and doesn’t lather very well. We reused an old shampoo bottle to fill with the diluted shampoo and I had to use almost the whole thing for my 60 lb dog.
This shampoo is great, deep cleaning and smells very good. We have three Labs and this product does great on their coats. Shiny and smelling good.
Gentle, great scent and awesome for labs who swim weekly!!
We live on old farm property and take our 2 labs swimming in the pond each weekend. Thus, a bath is needed to "refresh" their coats. This product is gentle (never see them scratching or with dry skin), easy to reconstitute and has an appealing fresh washed (not perfume smell) scent. We LOVE it!
The animals coat felt silky and clean after using.
When you mix it as per the directions you basically have a bottle of water that makes suds. There is no putting a dollop in your hand and going under the dog. So far I figure I just wasted my money. It will get sudsy and clean the dog but do not expect it to be The consistency of shampoo.
Great shampoo - fantastic clean smell which is long lasting. Plus this is a concentrate so it goes a long way.
Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Shampoo
Great pet shampoo, takes just a dime size squirt, add water and lather up to clean a large area. Makes clean doggie easier.
Love this. Mixes well and smells fantastic without being perfumy. Used on wheaten and also bichon. Cleaned and conditioned. No greasy feel