PetArmor Sure Shot 2X Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid wormer treats puppies and dogs up to 120 pounds
- Single treatment for the removal of large roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxacaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Prevents the reoccurrence of large roundworm infestation
- Highly palatable formula dogs love
- Easy to administer liquid formula
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 2 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX DS Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$5.96Chewy Price$27.16List Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Elanco Quad Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 4 count$20.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Elanco Dewormer for Tapeworms for Dogs, 5 count$25.98Chewy Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 6 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$5.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Medium Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$8.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrantel Pamoate.||N/A||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
You guys are prompt and excellent service. That was my first order with you guys andI've already ordered 2 more times!!! Thanks
Works great especially for puppies.
I use this every 3 or four weeks depending on the age of my dogs
The directions for this product were easy to understand. Dosing was easy because the puppies loved the taste. In fact one of them kept trying to get the applicator cause he wanted ore!
Always use this brand for worming my puppies and their mother. Great results and very inexpensive. Would recommend everytime
Works really good! As good as the stuff we got from the Vet, so I am very pleased. Will be getting this again.
I couldn't use it because the directions weren't clear. My puppies were 6 ounces a piece and the directions said give 1 teaspoon for a 10 pound dog. Therefore I wasn't sure how much to give the little puppies. There should have been a dropper with better dosages.
Great customer service
Very happy with how I was treated when wanting to return an item. Great customer service. Thank you.
Pyrantel is one of the best wormers for getting rid of roundworms.
I have yet to encounter a wormer that takes out roundworms better than Pyrantel pamoate. Since roundworms are probably the most common worm that infects cats and dogs and contribute to weight loss, I find that very useful. I also like that the flavor is very mild and readily taken in canned food. Do note that when they say this is for dogs, it is because it is the more dilute form. Dogs need less Pyrantel per pound than cats. If you are looking for Pyrantel for cats, make sure to get the more concentrated version, or else you are looking at some really big doses.
Dosing Amount for 2 Dogs
I have two lab puppies who are 60lbs each. This bottle had enough dewormer to dose each dog one time. They love the taste of it and the liquid is easy to mix into their food or into wet food. Wish they made a bigger bottle since my pups are still growing rapidly!
I just recently bought a 10 week old pup and decied just to buy this just in case well after 5 days of having him I noticed while he was going number 2 he had huge round worms tottaly freaked me out so I gave him a dose of this and after 5 hours he went poop and all the worms died , thank gosh I was acrually shocked how many worms I found dead about a hand full they looked like noodles I defentily recommend this . he is about 12 pounds and worked asap thank you guys and this product is affordable so thats a plus too !