Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Mat, Brown
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural woven grass is the perfect accessory for rabbits, guinea pigs and most other small animals.
- When used in cages, the comforting woven fibers protect tiny paws from the wire cage bottom.
- Safe for small animals to chew, it occupies your companion's jaws.
- Provides a safe source of fiber and other nutrients, adding to your pet's regular diet.
- Can be used inside your cage or wherever her regular play space is.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Safari Small Animal Sleeper Bed, Color Varies, Large$13.24Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- dealKaytee Small Pet Hammock with Stand$13.31Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 2$52.36Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- dealKaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Small Animal Flexible Hideout, Large$12.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Medium$5.51Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- dealKaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, X-Large$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Ware Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout, Large$19.51Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Large$17.57Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- dealPrevue Pet Products Nature's Hideaway Grass Hut Small Animal Toy, Medium$15.71Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kaytee Natural Tree Trunk Small Pet Hideout, Small$3.69Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ware Crinkle Hang-N-Tunnel Small Animal Sleeper, Color Varies$6.70Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- MidWest Nation Hanging Hideaway Rat & Ferret Hammock, Small$14.85Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat||Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Entertaining but quickly destroyed
I'm in two minds about this mat - our rabbit loved it but it won't last long. After one week it was in two pieces, and bits of grass went everywhere. After looking at the cute bunny in the picture nibbling at their mat, my expectations were a bit longer term. He did enjoy it, unlike all the other toys we ordered, and I will order another.
I love this hay mat!
I love this hay mat it’s a great size! My rabbit has bedding in her cage so the mat makes it perfect for toys to go on and not hide in the bedding! She can lay on it perfectly! it’s a great price especially because I rather buy a cheap Hay mat because they’re just gonna destroy it! I would definitely buy for my other bun! I definitely recommend plus it holds together great!
Out of all the toys we have purchased fir our piggy, so far, this has been his favorite! We bought a couple to put down his ramp to help with gripping to climb up. We ended up taking one of them and leaving it folded to act like a TP. He loves eating the grass, moving it around his play area, and running through it. I would recommend this to anyone with a piggy!
Nice resting place
My bunnies like to stretch out and lay on the floor so I bought this, hoping it would be a nice stretching mat. They liked it very much but they nibbled on it and it's gone after a week.
Are you Kiddding
Now I have to write a review... the product was damaged and i thought it would be different.
THE GREATEST PRICES AND ITEMS
Our Bunny enjoys playing and chewing on the mat. I will be ordering more.
Grass mats for bunnies
We like to have something in the cages for our rabbits to get off the grids and to set small treats on. In the past, we would put fresh wood down but didn't like that they would chew on the wood. These edible mats are perfect. I don't worry about them nibbling on these one bit. These mats are now on auto-ship for a better price and we trade them out about 4 times a year.
My bunnies loved this, but they kept peeing on it and it stank. I had to throw it away.
A Definite Plus for Chinchillas
Reni and Simba love their mats. No, they don't sleep on them, but they sure do love tearing into them and chewing them. These are great, are made with Timothy Hay which both my chinchillas love, and actually last a while longer than most with things they chew and eat. Yes, they are spoiled rotten.
I purchased this mat for my Lionhead bunny. She loves nibbling on the edges and resting on top. This mat traveles in her cage whenever we need to go away from home. Ruby always gets on top of her mat to eat or sleep.