Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a special formula designed to clean teeth and gums while your pet drinks.
- Easy-to-use liquid additive is combined with water for easy feeding.
- Freshens breath for more enjoyable kisses and a cleaner mouth.
- Brightens teeth while cleaning off plaque and tartar for a healthier smile.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet's mouth clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petpost Dental Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 6 count$155.70Chewy Price$147.91Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 2-oz bottle$14.45Chewy Price
- DOG H20 & CAT H20 Pet Fountain Dental Care Tablets, 8 count$9.85Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Total Care Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush Dog Toothbrush, 2-pack$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$38.71Chewy Price$48.39List Price$36.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerine, Zinc Gluconate...||Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Cat won't drink water
I read the reviews before purchasing this item. The dog will drink his water, but the cat refuses to drink her water or his if Liquid Oral care in the bowl. I will NOT purchase this again.
This is okay cats don't really care fir its smell and although less $$ than other brand. 8 think.ill go back to it
It's Not Tasteless
It states this product is colorless and odorless, but not tasteless. My cats will not drink their water at all with this additive. Fearing they may become dehydrated, I have stopped using this product.
When we adopted our dog Hannah, her teeth were in such bad shape the Vet thought she was 5 years older. She had to have several teeth removed. We have been using this product almost a year. Took her and Molly back to the Vet and he was very impressed. Their teeth didn't need anything. He asked what I was doing and I showed him this product.
This works great! I can tell a difference and its been a little over a week.
Works exactly as described. My cats' gums turned pink one week after using it. They no longer have bad breath. Most importantly, it didn't change the taste of the water & they kept drinking as they did before.
Wonder wonderful product
After using for 2 weeks, Keona breath smells so fresh.....Thank you Chewy....WE Love You.....
If you have picky cats, I would not recommend. They would have nothing to do with the water. I have pass this along in hopes that my daughter's dogs will not notice.
An old favorite
I used to purchase this all the time when I worked for one of the larger pet store chains. I was recently reminded about this when my cat had to have nine teeth extracted! Ouch! I am hoping this will help his remaining teeth and those of his siblings. It does help. The best part is it has no odor/scent or color. The cats don't have a clue there is an additive to their water.
Maybe my cats are too smart or picky
My cats refused to drink their water with this stuff in it