Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to work with most litter box systems, including the Tidy Cats System, to make cleanup easier and simpler.
- Moisture-absorbing layers absorbs urine and turns liquids into gel for a cleaner litter box for longer.
- Just replace the pad when it needs a refresher. It's recommended to change the pad every 2-3 days for best results.
- Helps control odors and are disposable for less-hassle maintenance.
- Standard size fits most litter box systems, and are easy to use by just inserting into the system’s tray.
This item has been re-branded from All Kind to Frisco! You may receive the original packaging as this item transitions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads, 8 count$13.27Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.61Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$14.33Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Enhanced Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$21.89List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.29List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Peritas Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$21.80Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Pine Pellet Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.25Chewy Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 7 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||—||—||Odor Control, Unscented||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
293 Customer Reviews
Wasted my money
I bought these pads for a bigger quantity for our breeze cat boxes. One pee from 1 cat & it did not hold the urine, it smelt horrible like ammonia. My cat ended up peeing outside of the box because of the odor. Very disappointed. I should have bought the smallest pack first , instead bought the biggest selection. We will be going back to the name brand breeze pads. Don’t waste ur money yall! Walk in the door and horrible ammonia smell. The pad was changed at two today… it is 6 pm! Disgusting
My cat is elderly and disabled. He tends to miss his litter box. I had tried puppy pads bud they don’t hold liquid. I received my Frisch cat litter pads yesterday. I am so happy to say that they are a life saver. The answer to my prayers. I love my fur baby and want him to be as comfortable as possible for the remainder of his life. With us just moving in a new house and him urinating beside his litter box I had lost hope until now. I love this product.
Cat Litter Pads
While placing a pad under a litter box, the pad was not easily unfolding. So I shook it, and the interior material came flying out, it got in my hair eyes mouth, I breathed it in. My lungs felt like they were on fire, my eyes still haven't completely recovered. Needless to say, I will be very careful placing the ones I still have.
Does the job
Bought these to use in the cat box to replace the name brand Tidy Cats Breeze pads. It does the job but it doesn’t neutralize the ammonia odor. Ended up replacing daily to try to contain the smell. Ended up going back to the name brand pads that I can go a week (not that you should) without smelling a thing.
Don’t waste your time
I figured I would get these to use on our second Tidy Cat Breeze box since it doesn’t get used as often and the t would save a little money. Big mistake, the odor is terrible from the knockoffs and I’ve never smelled the ammonia from the original pads. I’m switching back immediately!
Good for some cats…
We love our Breeze litter box and it gets high traffic with our senior, diabetic cat. I was hoping to save a few bucks by using these, and….I’m switching back to the name brand pads. I have a feeling these are great with healthy cats, but our guy peed on them twice and it leaked through all over the tray. Not good for high volume!
Good for price
If you only have one cat these might be ok. I have 4 cats and although they absorb ok, they needed to be changed 3 times a week. Breeze absorb more and help reduce urine odor.
Fits breeze well but bad odor control
These pads fit really nicely in the breeze boxes but they start stinking way faster than the Breeze brand pads. I still buy these and put them into the boxes that my cats pee in less so I can ration the expensive breeze pads but I would not switch to these 100%
Don't buy these
These smell horrible! The ammonia from the pee is not trapped in these at all. The Tidy Cat Breeze are way better. I have to change these multiple times a week which defeats the purpose of buying the cheaper option.
These are perfect for Pixies cat tree. She is incontinent and has to wear a diaper. I put these on her car tree when she has "naked time" everyday for a couple hours, she's in the office without her diaper and she naps on her tree and the pads keep her tree clean. They absorb the urine very well.