PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count
About This Item
- Extra boundary flags for training your pet to use an in-ground or wireless fence and expanding containment area, provides a visual reference
- Place the boundary flag in the ground every 10 feet near the warning zones
- When you are satisfied that your pet has mastered training, remove every other boundary flag every 4 days until all flags are removed
- Recommended to keep a flag or two in your yard to let neighbors and passerby know that your pet is securely contained
- 50 flags per bundle
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Yellow, 3/4-in$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11774 Deluxe Heel Dog Training Stick$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Yellow, 1-in$14.34Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- KONG Training Dummy for Dogs, X-Large$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- SportDOG SDT00-11907 SD-400 & SD-800 Series Receiver Battery Kit$28.95Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery$8.69Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Collar Type||—||—||—||—||Fence System - Static|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Great buy and buying experience
They are very durable with metal posts must buy. Fast delivery
Not same product
I ordered two sets of these. One set was metal stems and the other was plastic stems. The plastic stems were junk. They just do not go into the ground well and break off easily. Disappointing because these flags were not the same quality.
Just wanted to point out that in other reviews it was stated that these are plastic stakes that make it hard to put in the ground. When mine came they were not plastic but metal. Great product.
Just what we needed
perfect sturdy flags. perfect for training our Boxer
I got a new puppy and have to train the pet fence area. When I originally got the fence 15 years ago, the flags had a wire stem. Im not sure why Pet Safe changed this as they are hard to get into the ground, they are made of plastic now. I just took a chisel to make a hole in the ground and slipped these in. For the price you cant complain and was no biggie doing it this way, it serves the purpose and is only in the ground until your dog learns the area.
I got these flags to mark dog droppings in my yard so my kids could go around and scoop the poop. Great in theory, but my puppy thinks they are a toy and bounds after them pulls them up and chews them. haha - so....while they work fine - be aware if you're getting them for the same reason. It may require some training so your dog leaves them alone.
Great price and fast
Exactly what I need and shipping was reasonably priced and fast.
I had about 10 flags left from when I bought some in 2000 with my radio fence and what a difference! Those are made of metal and stick in the ground with ease. These new ones are like skinny straws and bend and break when you try to stick them in the ground
Helped with electric fence training
These flags really helped with electric fence training for our dog. We set them up, 1 every 5 feet apart. As training ensued, we gradually decreased the number of flags until they were gone and the dog was comfortable with where the line is.