PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to hold freezable liquid snacks, or frozen and filled with solid treats.
- Because you choose what goes inside, you get total control over snack-time.
- Rounded base gives this penguin a wobble, creating a challenge for your dog.
- Snowflake design is more than a cute decoration—it helps hold those frozen treats in!
- Features a stackable design, so you can save space in your freezer by stacking penguins high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Yeti Plush with TPR Squeaky Dog Toy$8.10Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.67Chewy Price
- KONG Treatster Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium$5.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealKONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Essentials Rosemary Scented Interactive Dog Ball Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$9.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Essentials Lavender Scented Interactive Dog Ball Treat Dispenser Toy, Purple$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Exercise||—||Training, Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||—||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
181 Customer Reviews
Great for runny fillings
I bought two of these at first and then bought two more! These are great for runny fillings to freeze because they don't leak out in the freeze due to the way this fillable is designed. It doesn't hold as much as some of the others, but it gets the job done. At first, my heavy chewer spent a lot of time on the head of one of the penguins; and it stood up to the chewing. However, it does have some dents and chunks out of it now. But it is completely able to still hold the filling. These are pretty thick and heavy, surprisingly so. My dogs look forward to their frozen treats every day!
My dog loves this penguin more than treats!
It's a little scary how much my dog loves this penguin. I got it because it came with another toy, but it's been his total favorite. I fill it with easy cheese, and sometimes treats when I have to go out. I haven't tried freezing it yet, but it's stood up to my pit-mix's gnawing, so it's tough as anything.
My pup LOVES this!
I fill this with peanut butter & crunky treats & place it in the freezer. My pup has this after his dinner which keeps him busy while we enjoy our dinner in peace!!
My pup loves toys that hold treats but it's nothing for her to demolish a Kong. Toys like this are hard to find and expensive!! She loves this toy and it's lasted a month so far!!
This toy is so worth it! Great to fill and free and great for chewing. Good size for a large breed dog. High quality material. Better than a kong in my opinion.
Great price good product
The moment I got these it was frozen yogurt n pb time for my two girls. The opening is a little small but you can get a teaspoon in enough to fill the bodies. The body holds enough to satisfy their snack crave but not too much to worry about over eating or tummy issue with too much cold. First time they’ve brought a food/snack product back to me begging for more! The price is great and I’ve seen similar for a lot more $
Awesome Freezer Treat
love the vanilla scent of these and that they wash well. Doggie is crazy for them. Thanks for a great product!
keeps them busy!
We just got these today. I put sweet potato and yogurt inside and froze. Gave them to my girls 10 mins ago and they are still licking them! Idk why I didn’t think of this sooner.
Not for tiny kibble
I was hoping to put small kibble in it to keep my pet busy digging for it but it was too easy for her and she had no problem getting her kibble. I realize it’s supposed to be frozen with peanut butter or something else but I haven’t tried that yet.
Very shallow area to place broth or peanut butter. Does not give my dog much time to be busy with it.