PetSafe Deluxe In-Ground UltraLight Receiver Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight color weighs only 2.5 ounces and is for dogs 8 pounds and up.
- 4 levels of static correction to match the sensitivity of your pet plus tone-only mode for training.
- Uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included).
- Compatible with PetSafe in-ground fences except UltraSmart® Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-13619) and YardMax® Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-11115).
- Includes: adjustable nylon collar, battery, short contact points and operating guide.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetSafe 9-Volt PAC11-12067 Replacement Battery$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery, 4 count$33.04Chewy Price$34.76List Price
- PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-18 Alkaline Replacement Battery, 4 count$15.16Chewy Price$15.96List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Pink, 3/4-in$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Red, 1-in$14.95Chewy Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Single Collar Strap$9.99Chewy Price
- Titan Easy-On Buckle Prong Training Dog Collar, Black, 22-in neck, 4-mm wide$9.18Chewy Price$31.49List Price
- Wyze 1080P HD Video Doorbell Camera Pro$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price
- PATPET Dog Training Collar Universal Accessory Pack$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof||—||Adjustable Correction, Indoor, Waterproof, Wireless|
|Collar Type||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static, Fence System - Vibration||Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||—||Battery Powered|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Great and Easy to use
The collar instantly connected to our underground fence! Also the fabric of the collar has been greatly improved, so much thicker than the ones in the past.
Waste of money
Doesn’t work at all, the light indicates it should work properly but it doesn’t beep a warning or shock when my dog goes outside of boundaries, my pup got out of our yard and nipped a stranger thanks to this price of garbage
Collar is a good price and was on sale when I got it when we moved. The fence and collar system works great for our guy. Even with a thick coat and being a bigger GSD. Keeps him safe & happy
I called chewy to return a pet safe collar I bought due to it not properly working. No questions asked sent me another petsafe collar. Thank you for making my life easier!
Worn 11 years
When a product last this long and works well it is a 5 star!
thanks to the LADY
To the charming LADY that helped me with my order (294132389) I want to say thank you several times over. It was a pleasure to speak to someone over the phone who understood me and I could actually comprehend every word she said. I have never used Chewy before I ordered my in ground fence system. But I shall keep your name at the top of my list now. bob b
My dog developed throat cancer
I used PetSafe electronic collars for years, thinking I was protecting our dogs. Little did I know they have been linked to lymphoma and other aggressive cancers that are mysteriously originating directly under the contact points. My beautiful weim Willy developed a cough, and acted as if he had an obstruction in his throat for two days. He had just been to the vet and was given a clean bill of health, so I thought perhaps he had picked up kennel cough. I took him back in, and they determined x-rays were needed. Hours later, they notified me that he had a lesion in his throat the size of a racquetball. It had grown rapidly, and was almost completely obstructing his breathing. We picked him up and ran him to an emergency veterinary surgeon who prepared us for the worst. He performed a risky intubation and endoscopic assessment. We were hoping something was lodged in his throat, but were told it was extremely aggressive, inoperable cancer originating on his larynx. It had spread over 2/3 of his throat, and was encroaching his nasal passages, esophagus, and chest. Unfortunately, these cancers also do not respond to radiation or chemotherapy. We were unable to even bring him home, as he would only have lived a few short days. We are still in shock and are searching for an explanation. As I was looking at photos, I saw the electronic collar he had worn for 8 years. I had forgotten about it, as we had installed a more suitable fence a year ago. We had been searching for some explanation, and it was like a punch in the stomach. I looked up shock collar throat cancer and found a forum with dozens of dog owners who shared similar stories. People who purchased these collars to protect their dogs have discovered tumors right where the prongs come in contact with the skin... in young dogs, old dogs, regardless of breed, size or stature are finding cancer in otherwise healthy dogs. While this is clearly not definitive scientific evidence, it is certainly enough for any animal lover to start seeking answers. I would hope, being in the pet industry, that you fall into this category. Please devote the necessary resources to studying the effects of these collars on our beloved family members. Our time with them is already too short.
Great!!!! Keeps them in
I’m so glad I invested the purchase of the fence and collars!! Been a true blessing, knowing they are safe at all times and not being so bad and getting out and getting into trouble!! I do have to have it set rather high (4) for they are over 60 lbs. highly recommended!!!!!
DO not waste money on replacement collar
The replacement collar does not work. Big waste of money and time.
Not worth it
It doesn't work with the system even though it's supposed to now I'm stuck with it.