PetSafe Drinkwell Butterfly Dog & Cat Drinking Fountain, 50-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The beautiful butterfly topper creates free-falling streams, and it can be removed to create a quiet bubbling flow to give your pet plenty of drinking options.
- Comes with a replaceable carbon and foam filter to help remove unpleasant odors, tastes and debris from your pet’s water, encouraging them to keep hydrated.
- Super quiet fountain promotes healthy hydration with 50-oz of water and constant water flow that won’t overheat.
- Made from dishwasher-safe, BPA-free plastic without any of those pesky nooks and crannies that make it difficult to clean.
- The four faucet-like streams and trickling water flow keep your furry family members out of off-limits sinks and toilets.
[Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filters, 4 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-replacement-carbon-filters/dp/48130)
[Drinkwell Foam Replacement Filters, 2 count] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-foam-replacement-filters-2/dp/48125)
[Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit] (https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-pet-fountain-cleaning-kit/dp/48139)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$47.39Chewy Price$57.17List Price
- Cat Mate Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 67.6-oz$27.99Chewy Price$55.89List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$47.39Chewy Price$56.87List Price
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- DealPetlibro Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 2-L$29.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Cat Water Fountain, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Gray$25.42Chewy Price
- Cat Mate Shell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$19.99Chewy Price$59.24List Price
- INSTACHEW Puresmart Water Fountain App Enabled Drinking Smart Automatic Pet Fountain for Dogs & Cats, White, 84-oz$49.99Chewy Price$62.49List Price
- DealPioneer Pet Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz$44.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- PawPerfect Cat & Dog Water Fountain, White$29.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Automatic, Tip-Resistant, BPA-Free|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
Lasted 9 months with maintenance
My bf and I kept up with the maintenance and cleaning, but the fountain randomly stopped working in the middle of the day. I bought this in late February and it stopped working early November. Now my bf and I are stuck with extra filters for this fountain. DO NOT BUY!
Butterfly Fountain Slime
I had purchased this fountain about 8 months ago. My 2 cats (1 yr old) liked it, it's very cute and it has a light trickling sound that is lovely. The problems that I came across: ALL THE SMALL PARTS! You have to keep your eye on this.... after a few days I noticed it would get slimy (? mold)! I had to change the main filters on a weekly basis. So daily I would have to clean it. What a pain! BTW, I keep the cat's food bowls in another part of the house, so there wouldn't be any cross contamination. Yes, there was some wetness to the floor at times, but I always kept a pad under it because I think my cats did that drinking water. I gave it 2 stars because it was so cute and my cats liked it.
I set this up and the water fountain did not work
The fountain did not work. I would like to return this item but I can’t seem to locate the option to do so
Short life span
I bought this in December. I replace filters and clean the pump regularly but came home today to it not working. I can't get it to work again. My cats love it but back to a regular bowl until I can afford another one. Won't be buying this brand again.
I order 2 one is still new in the box cats did not like it
Worked well until my cat struck....
Fountain works well. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. At least it did until my cat decided to vomit in the water blocking the drain hole. Then it just pumped all the water & vomit all over my floor until the reservoir was empty.
What keeps coming out as a blackened gray. After I've washed it about 10 or more times.
Bought this for the new apartment, when we plugged it in it did not pump the water through the top. We tried a few different things but couldn’t get it to work.
Perfect for my fussy cat!
I've tried other fountains for my cat, but she never went for them. She has always had a preference for wide-mouthed bowls of water, and a lot of fountains have very little surface area of actual water - I guess most cats drink right from the stream of water. this model has a wide surface area of water and is super quiet, and she loves it! I left the butterfly off so it's a gentle burble of water.
poor design but works great!
It works great! The downfalls are if it is not PERFECTLY level water will seep out because the tray is constantly FULL to the brim and it is very difficult to refill. It is very difficult to refill when it needs more water because of the small slot going into the main reservoir. You have to unplug it and pour water in very slowly which is time consuming. I find if I pour it directly down the center hole where the butterfly goes (I do not have the butterfly on as my cats prefer drinking water without the butterfly in the way) It is easier to refill. My opinion to the manufacturer/designer is the top tray should be deeper and empty a little bit quicker. I just bought a year’s worth of filters so I have to put up with this poor design until those are gone. I just have to be more diligent cleaning up the water underneath the bowl or find a way to elevate it so the water that slops down the side can dry. I discovered a small amount of water damage were water pooled underneath the bowl and sat for a few days until I refilled the bowl and saw the water