PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This no-pull harness was created by a veterinary behaviorist in 2004 and is paw-fect for dogs who pull during walks.
- The patented martingale loop design safely stops pulling by placing gradual pressure on your furry friend's shoulders.
- Unlike collars, this harness rests across your dog's chest, so you don't have to worry about him gagging or choking. The leash attachment on the front lets you direct your dog during walks.
- Designed with quick-snap shoulder and belly straps for easy fitting. The different color belly strap makes the harness easy to put on.
- With less coverage than many other harnesses, this breathable harness keeps your canine companion cool during your walks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Comfort Control Dog Harness, Black, Small$11.88Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Dark Blue, Large: 22 to 31.5-in chest$17.20Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- PetSafe Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Black$15.26Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Red, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Pink, X-Small: 6-ft long, 1/2-in wide$8.91Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetSafe Keep Safe Nylon Breakaway Dog Collar, Red, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$15.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Starmark Pro-Training Plastic Dog Collar, Small: up to 15-in neck, 3/4-in wide$10.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle, S$14.88Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$27.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Four Paws Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, Black, 15-ft$9.00Chewy Price$17.69List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft long, 3/4-in wide$7.97Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Quick Release Dog Walking Harness & Seatbelt Tether, Charcoal, X-Small$26.33Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2613 Customer Reviews
Nice harness but did not fit
The harness is of Petsafes usual quality, but unfortunately did not fit my dog despite careful measuring. Also, the raspberry was actually a hot pink. The absolute best part? Chewys fabulous customer service dealing with my return. Thanks chewy, you guys rock!!
Effective, but weird
This harness has definitely reduced my anxious little dog's pulling on walks. If we walk alone, he even acts like he's been to a trainer-- walks right next to me the whole time. The way the harness is designed works best if your dog is walking next to you, or just a few feet in front. If they're farther away than that, the harness is against their side. My dog does a neat little dance move where he either walks completely sideways like a little tap dancer, or just tries to walk with his butt out to one side. Any excess strap at the front of the harness pulls out to the side as well. The asymmetrical nature of the harness is so horrifying to my FIL that he puts the harness on upside down, with the lead coming from behind the shoulders. This works in a pinch. Overall, this harness has improved our walks.
I have a 1 year old GSD who PULLS. I’ve tried several things before this harness, a martingale collar, pinch collar and a different type of harness. None of those stopped her pulling, this harness works! I’m 5’3 110lbs and I can walk her with ease. We’re working on her heel but I’m the meantime I am very grateful for this harness. She likes it too!
Petsafe easy walk Harness
I bought a size medium which is what was recommended for the weight and size. It fit but the metal circles on the shoulders left the buckle right under my pups front leg which caused rubbing. It might be better if it could click close in the middle of her back or belly
I have a big dog. He is 80lbs and can be a bit unpredictable because he is still a puppy. I have a tethered system for him in the backseats. He loves the sun roof and loves the center console to lay his head on. The problem that I have been dealing with is that I attached the tether to his collar because he hates wearing harnesses. That can be fatal in a car accident. Therefore, I decided to give this harness a try for the tether system. To my surprise it works perfectly. My dog doesn’t attempt to take the harness off and he can now be safe and comfortable in the back seat of our car. I bought a Large and it fits about two fingers loose which for us is perfect since he is still growing.
This harness is the best I have found. My dog is between a petite and a small. This small is totally adjustable for her. I really like that it does not go her neck.
The Easy Walk Harness was recommended to me by a Save A Pet foster "mom". We adopted a 3 yr old Great Dane who needed a home, did not walk well on a leash and weighs 166 lbs. He responds well to it and it has been a pleasure to walk with him and not feel like his neck is being yanked at. It is easy to put on and off. The straps are labeled for shoulder & chest thank goodness. Once I had it adjusted to our dog, I now try to only unclip the chest strap to remove it each time. Then it is easier to put on for next time. Proper fit is key, I measured and re-measured in order to make sure it is comfortable for him. Wish I had this for the two Danes we had years ago!
We finally opened up the package and got it on my sister’s dog. Fit great, she’s a 60 lb pit mix. We didn’t even make it past the front door. She chewed the strap and broke it. This was in less than a minute. We didn’t even see it happen it was so fast. Disappointed it was so easy to break. This dog is a menace lol.
Not So Easy
I bought the Easy Walk harness because Hanalei doesn't like the Gentle Leader on her face, although it works like a dream to stop her pulling. This product was recommended by a gentleman in our dog park (who has gentle, slow dogs to begin with). Although comfortable to Hanalei, she almost pulls me down every time I try to use it with her. It definitely doesn't work with a young, rambunctious Doberman Pinscher.
Caused a wound
I bought this harness for my dog following size guide and instructions for fitting. After my dog wore it a few times I noticed she has a large flesh wound on her chest from it rubbing against her skin, and missing chunks of hair. I am very displeased with this product and urge others to not buy this product.