PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for active dogs, this harness is great for running, walking, and hiking.
- The padding and elastic neckline move with your dog for a more comfortable fit during every adventure.
- Designed with reflective piping for visibility during nighttime walks.
- You can grab the top handle to guide or redirect your canine companion.
- The rear leash attachment point helps keep your dog from tripping on his leash.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.70Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Black, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Small: 9 to 12-in neck$25.43Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$28.89Chewy Price$40.45List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Medium$23.27Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$9.21Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Purple, X-Small: 13 to 17-in chest$24.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Step In, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Nice Harness - A little small
I really like Petsafes stuff and have bought a bunch of their products over the last 15 years. I purchased this harness for our Great Pyrenees for therapy work. It seemed comfortable and I like that it has a handle on top. I measured her and according to the chart she needed a large. The chest strap buckles adjusted with no issue, but I wish the head hole was adjustable. It was a little tight over her head and I had to mash her fluff through to get it down to the shoulders. (She was fine with it, but it was annoying for me).
Very durable harness. My Shepard wore hers on recent camp trip. Put a lot of miles on harness on trails and off. Held up nicely. However, I would adjust for a perfect fit and part way through hike harness would be too big again. Does not stay adjusted.
This harness is easy to put on and adjusts to fit your dog. It seems to run on the large side. It is excellent quality. I love the handle on top. I can lift my dog just like a suitcase if she doesn't want to come along!
very comfortable harness that will not pull on neck area at all. handle is awesome for meny reasons if you have dog that pulls to much. great for summer swimming also!
I FOUND IT WORTHLESS!
I wanted to love this harness since it was exactly what I was looking for, but that was not the case. I was never able to adjust the strap to both fit my dog AND keep the top and bottom of the harness centered on the dog’s body. According to the instructions (see photo), the strap is removable so it can be correctly sized, but the strap on the harness I received was sewn into the harness and NOT removable.
Harness great idea but not feasible
The harness design is a great idea but on my dog, the proportions are incorrect - off. The harness is supposed to be adjustable but it can only be adjusted half an inch - no more. It did not work for my dog. I discussed this with the company but was unable to rectify the issue, even my suggestion to have the back adjust more.
This harness was PERFECT for our Pitty/Boxer mix. She is a solid 50 # of muscle, so the handle along the top of it near the clip for attaching the lead is VERY HANDY - I can grab it and lift her front legs off the ground to keep her under control if she spots something while walking and wants to give chase (she's still in-training). Also, it was very handy to use when she first learned to climb up/down steps to ensure she didn't lose her balance and fall while climbing. ADDED BONUS: The "snug fit" of the harness doubles as a "thunder vest" to make her feel calm and safe whenever it thunders or if there are fireworks.
Love love love
Very durable! I'm able to pick my dog up by the handle quickly in case of emergencies. Will definitely buy in the future
Sturdy, comfortable, exactly what we needed!
We recently took in a sweet Border Collie who was abandoned with her pups in our neighborhood. She is shy and afraid of people and noises. I had been trying to get her to enjoy walks with our other doggo, but she would not budge with a regular collar and leash. We decided to try this comfortable and cute harness. It has worked liked a miracle! It easy to put on and take off, it eliminates pulling around the neck, and our Molly looks forward to her daily walks every time now! It arrived quickly, and Chewy's customer service and support are the best!
Neck opening does not fit a Basset Hound in size small
My Bassets are small for the breed, and have 23 inch chests so I ordered the Small based on that. However, the neck opening doesn't fit them. I will need to return these and continue using their old harnesses