PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Adapter Cord
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Indicator lets you know when adapter is being used as the primary power source
- Allows you to verify that the unit isn’t running down the batteries so you can save batteries for backup power
- Provides steady power source for your feeder
- Replace batteries less frequently
- Compatible with the PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Automatic Pet Feeder
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gamma2 Nano Automated Dog & Cat Feeder, Black$76.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Auto Feeder Replacement Ice Pack, 4 count$24.35Chewy Price$36.40List Price
- Cat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup$54.60Chewy Price$93.60List Price
- Whisker Feeder-Robot Smoke Hopper Dog & Cat Feeder, Black, 32-cup$299.00Chewy Price
- Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup$53.99Chewy Price$65.04List Price
- DOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- dealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$76.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- dealPetSafe Digital 2-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$34.95Chewy Price$52.95List Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow Filtered Water Dog Bowl, Large, 2 gallon bowl, 1.5 gallon Reservoir$109.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Thankful I found this
Everywhere is out of the small dog pills. I found this and bought it. My vet says it’s the same medication in the same strength as the pills. My dog won’t eat this chewable so I crush it and mix it with a small amount of canned food. He never even knows he’s been medicated.
personally didn't like it
The conveyor didn't want to work. I didn't like how the food dispenser stuck out like a Keurig. My cat looked afraid to put her head under it. The bowl is too big and ceramic would be better than stainless steel. It does hold a lot of food, but I didn't need that much for my cat. I did like that there were a lot of feeding schedules (12) to add for the day. Maybe this product is better suited for a dog or multiple cats that feed from the same bowl.
Does not fit
This is the exact same one that I had ordered in the past in fact that one still works I just bought an additional Mac but needed one however this is after will no longer fit so be careful what you bought
mandatory, not optional
The $100 auto feeder runs on multiple D cell batteries or a/c power. It makes no sense why something so expensive would market this as something optional. Just make it a $115 feeder and include this.
The manufacturer themselves will tell you when you call them that this adapter can often cause an error code and render the unit useless and it’s better to just use batteries. It’s a waste of money.
Because You Have To
So as it turns out, the $100 Autofeeder didn’t come with a cord OR batteries. So basically you’re forced to buy yet another part before one can use the feeder. Very disappointing
The adapter works exactly as you'd expect it to, and I recommend getting it if you have/are getting the PetSafe feeder. But it not being included with the device itself is ridiculous.
It is an excellent accessory to the feeder
There isn't really a whole lot you can say about a power cord. I decided to get it along with the feeder so that I could use electric but also have a battery back up (especially since my cat chews cords, but I have covered it with some flex hose). I much prefer this to using just the batteries or even just the wall outlet. I tested it to see if the feeder would switch to the batteries if it lost wall power and yes, it does. So I do recommend getting the cord as well. I saw some review the feeder complaining that the cord did not come with it, but at least at the time I ordered, it was made very clear in the description that the cord and batteries were not included with the feeder.
Pretty necessary with automatic feeder
Batteries are in the feeder to provide backup power, but this plug allows us not to have to go through tons of batteries for the feeder. Quite necessary.
it is a power cord.
It is a power cord. it connects to the wall and it connects to the feeder. I wish that the feeder would have come with us by default rather than having to purchase it separately. It does not seem to positively affect the clock losing time unfortunately. It's nice to know that if I have this and the batteries that the batteries will serve as a backup in case of power outage. Overall this gives me better peace of mind when I'm out of town and using the feeder.