PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for training with divided treat pockets for easy access.
- Made with water- and stain-resistant fabric to withstand the outdoors.
- Easy to wear with belt clip or included detachable/adjustable belt.
- Comes with multiple clips and loops to carry everything you need.
- Treat pocket is PVC-lined and water resistant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$11.99Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pounce + Fetch Treat & Training Waist Pouch$15.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch$15.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Go Stuff-It Dog Treat Bag, Blue$13.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$20.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$7.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Outward Hound Treat Tote, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Springer Travel Dog Bottle, Sky Blue, 22-oz$25.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Too thin and tight
This pouch lays completely flat, especially when closed with its powerful magnet. We just found it too small to hold the things we wanted to carry around--a few wet wipes, poop bags, treats, phone, ball. We love the Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch and use it every day instead.
It is an okay treat pouch
This treat pouch works and seems rather sturdy so that is good. I do wish it was a bit roomier and did not require so much effort to open. Because it is hinged and the hinges are fairly tight it does require two hands or one stronger hand and lots of will. Overall, I do like the treat pouch, but out of the two different pouches I have, I prefer my other.
Good Pouch, but spring broke and hinge pins fell out in first year
Pouch started out good, stayed closed well due to strong spring clip. Used for about a year, then spring broke, so it wouldn't stay closed and spilled treats when I bent down to reward the dog. Then the hinge pins fell out on both ends, so its basically useless now. If you don't mind buying a new one every year when the moving parts break/fall out, then this pouch will work for you. I'm searching for something better now.
Broke after 2 months
This pouch was difficult to open at first. After 2 months the hinge broke and I found a small metal piece in with my treats. Now it won’t stay open or close all the way.
Was good while it lasted
I really liked this treat pouch. It’s a good size for me (I didn’t want a massive bag that looks more like a laptop bag or a purse). HOWEVER, after only 2 months of usage the spring mechanism is no longer working properly and starts closing prematurely instead of staying open. Very annoying.
This may work for some, but I find my basic fanny pouch or water pouch works better. This pouch is difficult to open, takes both hands. Then when I lean down to give my small dog a treat the pouch snaps closed. The smaller front pocket takes both hands to open because the velcro is so strong and the front pocket is really to small for any use. The waist belt is difficult to adjust. You have to take it apart to make the adjustment. Not good for two trainers to share.
Quality Plus - went with the larger size
Love the construction/Quality of the item. Sturdy and looks smart. Belt was a good length for my 3x size waist. However the pocket size and opening system were not good for my arthritic hands. Any time I went to open it and reach for a treat, it snapped close on my knuckles. Ended up going with the larger size and an very happy I did. Would recommend for kids or folks looking for discretion.
The first image shows two treat bags of different sizes, so I expected two treat bags to arrive. It’s only one bag, and it’s far from mini.
Didn't Last - Spring Broke
I have used this pouch daily since June 10, 2021 and the spring that opens and closes the pouch just came apart so the treats can fall out when it's closed. I liked the design because the spring would hold the pouch open for easy access to the treats during a training session, but it just didn't last.
very small item
Item was really small, don't have enough room for to put but a few treats and maybe a couple bags.