PetSafe Nylon Martingale Dog Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Petite: 7 to 9-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Green, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$6.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Small: 14.2 to 21.3-in chest$12.94Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Four Paws Medium Weight Tie Out Cable, 20-ft$12.05Chewy Price$22.19List Price
- Aspen Pet Medium Tie-Out Cable, 15-ft$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Large$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- PetSafe Keep Safe Nylon Breakaway Dog Collar, Black, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Four Paws Comfort Control Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$17.42Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness, X-Large: 18 to 40-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$15.86Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- DealEzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Bubble Gum, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
816 Customer Reviews
Fitting instructions all wrong
Online size neck measuring instructions are wrong. Collar was huge on my dog and I followed instructions exactly. Ironically, I went back online and read more reviews from numerous buyers who said exactly the same thing. I guess Chewy doesn't read reviews. By now you'd think the online instructions could have been corrected. I am usually a big fan of Chewy so I'm sorry I have to give this a negative review.
This is amazing for my 78lb APBT mix that’s fear reactive, he doesnt pull 99% of the time but if he does it doesn’t choke him like a 1in flat would, I also use 2in collars so he doesn’t choke but this works great! It’s very sturdy and I like the separate tag holder
collar preferred by rescue leaders
We had to replace this collar after a skunking incident :-0 This is the preferred collar recommended by our rescue coordinator as it keeps the dogs safe and not choked.
DO NOT BUY!
Purchased Aug. 10th 2022. Just recently washed for first time, and realized after putting on my puppy who has a 14 inch neck that it no longer fits at all. The adjusting band does not stay in place at all any more; with a little tugging it slips out to a 20 inch neck. Will not buy ever, again, and may not be able to use either for it is so loose.
doesnt stay adjusted
we adjusted band to fit puppy and went outside ,,,she pulled on leash and collar unadjusted enough to come off
Very pleased. Works great. I originally thought it was too big for my pup, but it fits perfectly... with room to grow
Don't Buy - Waste of Money
Collar doesn't work as intended. After tightening it to fit my dog's neck, it loosened instead of tightened when I had her on the leash.
Love these collars but stated sizes are WAY off. "Large" is described as "14-20" neck. Adjusted down to it's smallest size it's about 19 inches. And up to about 26"--would fit my son's Rhodesian Ridgebacks. The correct size for my 50-55 lb collies is Medium, with 3/4" width. It's described as fitting 10-16" necks but fits my 18-20" collies necks just fine.
This is a great collar. The only kind I use for my Great Pyrenees and my Lab. I just love all these people that are complaining about it. You have to measure your dogs neck. They work very good on both of my dogs.
Not a good fit.
This collar does not clasp on the dog. The "adjustable loop" - used to atach the leash, hangs in the front when not in use and gets in the way eating/drinking.