Garden secured? Check. Garbage can? Check. Still need to do something about the dead spot on the lawn? Adding an PetSafe Pawz Away Extra Outdoor Pet Barrier lets pet parents designate more areas of their yard as "No pets allowed." The barrier is designed to look like a natural rock, but when your pet gets too close it sends a signal to the collar receiver to deliver a safe, progressive static correction, reminding pet pals there are some places a pup just shouldn't go.
- Extra waterproof outdoor barrier transmitter disguised to look like a natural rock
- Transmitter requires 4 alkaline D batteries (not included)
- Two set up options: Wireless - Protects circular area up to 16 feet in diameter Wired - Create a custom shaped barrier using up to 150 feet of Boundary Wire (sold separately)
- Compatible with: Pawz Away® Extra Indoor/Outdoor Collar (RFA-377, PWF00-13664), Pawz Away® Indoor Pet Barrier (ZND-1200), Pawz Away® Mini Pet Barrier (PWF00-13665), Pawz Away® Threshold Pet Barrier (PWF00-14406) and YardMax® Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-11115)
- Receiver collar sold separately
This is a deterrence system designed to keep pets away from areas in your landscape you want to protect. This is not a containment system. Do not use this system to keep your pet contained in your yard.
Click here for an extra receiver collar.
Click here for boundary wire.
See all items by PetSafe