PetSafe Wireless Fence Receiver Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This waterproof collar comfortably fits small, medium and large furry friends who weigh 8 pounds or more. It adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-28 inches and is compatible with all PetSafe Wireless Fence Transmitters.
- The battery in the collar lasts up to 2 months and a low-battery indicator will alert you when it’s time to replace the battery. This collar uses the PetSafe RFA-67D-11 battery.
- Works with all PetSafe Wireless Fence transmitters to keep all your furry sidekick safe in your yard. Not compatible with PetSafe In-Ground Fences or Remote Trainers.
- You can add unlimited pets to your system. Simply add as many collars as you need!
- You can personalize the collar settings based on your pet. Use the tone-only training mode or choose from 5 levels of static.
Keep your wireless collar running with a spare pair of PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-67D Replacement Batteries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 2 pack$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$11.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery, 4 count$33.04Chewy Price$34.76List Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-35-11 Lithium Coin Cell Replacement Batteries, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Green$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- PetSafe 9-Volt PAC11-12067 Replacement Battery$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER TRX GPS Tracking Collar, Black$409.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Black, 3/4-in$14.70Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Black$39.99Chewy Price
- PATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
- PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-18 Alkaline Replacement Battery$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof, Wireless||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Rechargeable Battery...||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Rechargeable Battery...||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof, Wireless||Adjustable Correction, Low Battery Indicator, Waterproof|
|Collar Type||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static||Fence System - Noise, Fence System - Static, Fence System - Vibration|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Rechargeable, Plug-In Power||Rechargeable||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Old collar bit the dust
This same collar lasted 10 years so I hope to get equal time with this new one. Other than being over expensive, it works perfect for an adjustable circumference around my house and our dog automatically stops when it hears the warning beep. The distance and strength of minor shock is adjustable from collar . To save on cost of batteries, I put batteries in early morning and take out early evening.
Great solution for big yards!
My household has 4 dogs and a long term guest 5th dog. Two are explorers, one can jump all fences, two of them can dig under fences. Our neighborhood is full of dogs and tempting creatures and all they need to hear is the warning beep and they turn around and come back. This gives them so much room to run! As long as you pay attention to the red blinking light that indicates the battery is dying there are no issues. We have had a collar break and one receiver stop working but all in all it’s created the best outdoor environment my dog has ever had!
Collar doesn’t work!
I ordered this as a replacement for one of our Dobermans. This collar was faulty and he got through the fence and was almost hit by a car! His old collar always worked but was getting worn so we wanted a replacement. I’m so upset right now and will be returning this one!
Collars for dogs
It was easy to purchase an item and the delivery was great. Will use them again.
Collar works great. It’s given both my pup and me a lot of freedom and security. I can let her out without worry, and she can “roam” for a bit without getting too far! Definite game changer!
Pet safe receiver collar
So far so good has kept our german shepherd in the boundary of our house sense she has had it on.
Does not work
It beeps at the house but not by the fence like it should
I have had this for about 4 years for my 5 year old Border Collie. I have a home in Illinois on a very busy road and a home in Wisconsin with a lot of neighbors with dogs and no fences. My dog will not cross the line unless I tell him it's okay even without the collar on. I have just adopted another 5 year old Border Collie so am ordering another collar for her. Hope she learns as fast as he did. (Only took him once or twice getting zapped) Love that I can take it back and forth and he knows boundries at both places. Just wish the neighbors would buy this to keep their dogs in their own yard at the lake!!
Works but has a glitch.
Bought this replacement collar for my 16 lb heinz 57 dog. His previous collar stopped working after a few years. This collar works fine, except it beeped and scared the bejeesus out of him while he was inside the house ( well within the collars range) it didn't shock him thank goodness, just scared him. I'm going to try it again. Hopefully it was a one time thing.
Love this as an additional collar for my 2nd dog. He’s a Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix and loves to jump our actual fence so this wireless system ensures he doesn’t leave our property.