PetSpy M919 Premium 1/2 Mile Range Remote Dog Training Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quickly and effectively train your dog from up to 1100 yards away; bright orange collar is highly visible for added safety.
- Helps correct barking, wandering off, aggressive leash pulling, approaching strangers and more; safe for use on all dogs 10 pounds and larger.
- Three training modes including shock, vibration, and sound, with 100 adjustable levels of vibration and shock.
- Device is rechargeable, waterproof and includes a power-saving movement sensor; innovative contact points are made of conductive rubber to prevent skin irritation.
- A dual-input charging cable allows you to charge the collar and remote at the same time; available as one-dog or two-dog kit.
Click here for the PetSpy M86N Advanced Dog Training Collar.
Click here for the PetSpy M686 Premium Dog Training Collar.
Click here for the PetSpy M86 Advanced Dog Training Collar.
Click here for the PetSpy P620 Easy & Effective Adjustable Dog Training Collar.
Note Customers may receive older version of collar
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- DogCare AB-Collar-12 Dog Bark Control Collar, Small, Black$34.99Chewy Price
- Dogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Orange$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- PATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 2 count$64.90Chewy Price
- Befond Premium Waterproof Visualized Automatic Bark Training Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P-C80 Lightweight Remote Training Dog Collar, Small, Black$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET 682B 1000ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Pink, Small$55.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static...||Remote Training - Vibration, Remote Training - Static, Remote Training - Noise...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered, Rechargeable||Battery Powered, Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Battery Powered, Rechargeable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Long Prongs||Long Prongs||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof, Long Prongs||Long Prongs|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
Total Waste of Money
Absolute piece of junk. Collars randomly turn off, even when fully charged. As a hardworking person of limited funds, it was a real kick in the wallet to spend so much on a worthless product. If I could give it minus stars, I would do that. Completely worthless product.
Not useful unless in cleared areas
I work on a large farm and like the girls to have these collars incase they're ever in an area where they cant hear me. The tone works well for both of them. HOWEVER, the remote doesn't reach the collars well in wooded areas or even around the barn unless I'm standing on the side of the barn the girls are on. Also, the collars need a better mechanism for keeping the buckles secured. Lost one collar on the second day because it came loose in one of the fields while the hound was sniffing about.
waste of money
i purcased these for light training of my pups. The units arrived packaged properly, however, one had a broken prong and the other wouldnt do anything but buzz. Have tried to return for a replacement sent form in and have yet to be contacted.
So far okay
We have long coats so I’m impressed with them being able to use these. Unfortunately one of the collar has broken already. I’m not sure if it was something to do with charging or not.
I have a pit that chases the mail lady and a great dane/mastiff that's become aggressive. These collars have been a lifesaver. They def work! I love everything about them. So far they are doing the trick!!!
Used 6 months
Stopped working after using 2 summers. Went to use it with my lab and it stopped working.
Great for our large dogs
I have two 99 pound Golden Retrievers. They are loving, affectionate, obedient, but they were starting to get stubborn about coming in from being outside. Talking with a knowledgeable individual who does dog training they recommended this training collar. It has been a dream. The dogs are happy, we are happy and we are totally sold on this dog collar. It is very easy to use and was very easy to set up. I love that we can use both collars with one remote for both our dogs together. This is a nice quality collar and well worth every penny.
This is one of the nicer training collars I have used! I really like that I can use it for both of my dogs and can easily switch between the two with one remote. There are a lot of levels and the screen makes it very easy to see which level/setting you have it on. The range is amazing both in town and out on runs in the country. The actual collars are really nice quality and can be cut down to size to fit any dog! I'm very happy with my purchase
Works great on my dog!!!
I was super shocked at how well this worked on my overactive non listening lab dog. It has different settings to use to get their attention and believe it or not I didn't have to go all the way up to get her to listen. I am super happy now that I have this for her because now I can turn her loose and let her be free to roam tbe yard. I have got her to where she is not wanting to go towards my road and this is great as I live on a heavily traveled road. So I am super happy with the purchase and I would say my dog is also as she is free to run and play release some of her energy.
lots of options
I really liked that this had different training options. One of my dogs is smaller and wants to behave but just doesnt bother so a small vibration or a beep (if he is having a good day) worked well. He thinks all of the beds and blankets in the house are for him and harasses the cats in them. My other dog is kind of ornery so beeping did nothing for him, he had to get a little zap to redirect him. The batteries stayed charged well and the range was good. They are behaving better after a week so I am pleased and so are the cats and the mailman