Premium Pork Chomps Baked Pork Rolls Dog Treats, 8-in, 18 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pigskin, Sugar.||Pigskin, Rice Flour, Artificial Bacon Flavoring...||Pigskin, Rice Flour, Artificial Bacon Flavoring...||Beef gelatin, Chicken, Tapioca, Vegtable Glycerin, Sorbic Acid||Chicken, Corn, Pigskin...|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Chicken||—|
About This Item
- Rolled form makes these treats last longer
- Lower in fat than pig ears
- More easily digestible than beef rawhide
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Resealable packaging
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Peanut Butter Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$8.06Chewy Price$7.66Autoship Price
- DealPremium Pork Chomps Roasted Twists Dog Treats, Large, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Chicken Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$7.06Chewy Price$6.71Autoship Price
- DealPremium Pork Chomps Peanut Butter Flavor Twists Dog Treats, Large, 4 count$7.00Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps 9-in Milk Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twists Bacon Flavor Wrap XL Dog Treats, 2 count$8.47Chewy Price$8.05Autoship Price
- DealPremium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Twists Dog Treats, Large, 4 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twist Wrapped with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 8 count$8.34Chewy Price$8.38List Price$7.92Autoship Price
- DealCadet 8" Beef Strips Dog Treats, 10 count$6.54Chewy Price$11.79List Price$6.21Autoship Price
- DealNutri Chomps 6" Chicken Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$6.20Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.89Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies 5" Pig Skin Twists with Peanut Butter Flavor Crunchy Middle Dog Treats, 16 count$15.97Chewy Price$19.16List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- DealThe Rawhide Express Peanut Butter Flavor Pressed Dog Bone, 6-in$1.73Chewy Price$1.81List Price$1.64Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
318 Customer Reviews
Prices Out of Market
Our aggressive chewing cattle dog loves these rolls! As others have commented, the rolls used to be a single sheet that took a couple days to work through. Not anymore. It’s a half roll around compacted trimming bits. We are now a two dog household and Pork Chomps are a lavish splurge! Wish there was a direct from manufacturer option. It’s a shame Pork Chomps has priced out their loyal consumer base. If prices ever go down, we’ll be back.
our favorite but now the price has DOUBLED
My dog loved these and we had them on autoship. They were out for a long time and now they are double the price. So disappointing. Why on earth did the price need to increase that much? Had the price been reasonable I would have given a much higher rating
DIFFERENT PRODUCT, CRAZY PRICE
My dog has been chewing on these for 5+ years. He still loves them but two issues: These used to be true rolls (like a burrito) as in a perfect world you could just unwrap them into a long sheet. The last few bags we’ve gotten don’t have a rolled center but compressed chomp, leaving air pockets, less product, and chocking risks because of rock-sized pieces that come off. Only the outside layer is rolled. The other issue is price! I know everything is going up, but these have doubled per bag in price in the last couple of months. I used to get these 18-counts bags for chewy and other retailers for under $20. The dog still goes crazy for them but given an inferior change to the product and the price, we might have to make a change.
What happened here...??
These used to be FANTASTIC. They were tightly rolled and jam packed. They would last my moderately aggressive chewing golden retriever DAYS. This was the longest lasting chew, and she LOVED them. However, after my last purchase in December, they were sloppily rolled, and she could down them in less than a day. Then they were out of stock for months, and I was dying to buy more... But now they're back in stock at TWICE THE PRICE they were before? I am so confused. I understand a price change in this time of massive inflation, but a price double is too much. I wish these were worth it again. It's really unfortunate.
Dogs love them
My dogs love these so much, but the price increase of double has made it hard to still justify.
Ridiculous price increase!!
My dogs have loved these for years. They lasted a long time and were easily digested. Much better than rawhide! I was waiting and waiting for them to restock, only to see that they doubled in price! I know things are getting more expensive, but seriously. I would pay maybe up to $10 more, MAYBE, but a 100% increase is unreasonable. Really, really disappointed.
My Dog Loves These BUT....
what happened to the price? They have been out of stock for awhile. the last time I ordered was Dec 1st for $19. The price has since doubled. I understand prices are going up on everything, but wow! Having said that, my boy loves them so i have to buy them, but will not buy as often now. Please chewy, lower the price
Major price surge
These have been out of stock for months, and I was happy to get the alert they were back...for twice the price! I've previously purchased at about $20, and would have paid up to $25-30. But a 100% price increase? Get real. Extremely disappointed. I'll buy again if the price is reasonable.
My dog loves these bones…I use to buy 3 bags at a time but with this price increase that’s not going to happen….first they were out of stock for the longest time & now the price is too high……
God my dog absolutely loves these!!! They last him at least 2 days of hard chewing (he is a Shiba Inu mixed with a black lab) and he absolutely needs to chew on something for at least 2 hours a day if seems. I can tell he misses these treats, as anytime I bring out other treats that look similar he gets excited, but realizes that they aren’t these specific ones and drops them. He does go back to his other treats, but not like these!