Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic supplement that supports the digestive system by helping restore the normal microbial balance in the gut
- Helps maintain normal appetite and digestion when given during or after times of stress
- Helps maintain pH in the gut, nutrient absorption and gut micro floral balance
- Promotes skin and coat health and natural immunity
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occuring microorganisms
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LubriSyn HA Hyaluronic Acid Horse & Pet Joint Supplement, 16-oz bottle$45.28Chewy Price$49.00List Price$43.02Autoship Price
- YuMove Joint Health Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 300 count$49.99Chewy Price$59.95List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 4 Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 150 count$21.66Chewy Price$31.99List Price$20.58Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PETIPET Mobility Bars Hip & Joint Pain Relief Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.75-oz bottle$15.50Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 200-g$24.77Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced with UCII Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$33.75List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds German Shepherd Z-Flex Max Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 180 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.79Chewy Price$27.35Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sucrose, Dried Whey, Sodium Silico Aluminate...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Milk Sugar manufactured from fresh Whey, Aspergillus Oryzae (Alpha-Amylase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Aspergillus Niger (Lipase & Cellulase) Fermentation Product Dehydrated...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...||Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
157 Customer Reviews
Seems to work well
I use this for one of my horses who is on medication daily and both of my dogs. One of the dogs would refuse her breakfast occasionally. She is one anti anxiety meds. Since using, she has stopped refusing to eat in the morning. I called the company once to ask a question and they were very helpful. I got a vet on the phone who was very nice and gave me good info.
My piggies stay nice and healthy by me putting this on their vegetables everyday. My piggies got sick with diarrhea and the vet said to put cat probiotics on their food and they'll get better, and they did. Great price for the amount. It's courser granules then some other brands, but it didn't make any difference.
Good for the goose (and gander)
I love this stuff. I have used it for almost 20 years when i have an animal with digestive upset. Everything from guinea pigs to horses and dogs. It works and is palatable enough for all of them as a top dressing to their food. My (equine) vet recommended feeded it at 3-5x the recommended dose, so i give my horse a tablespoon everyday in the winter months when shes prone to digestive upset. My 17lb puppy gets a teaspoon a day. My guinea pigs have gotten pinch or two on top of their pellets if one is on antibiotics.
I used this years ago with horses, so when I was looking for something for my dogs I ordered the 5lb jar for my three dogs. It was a steal at the sale price for how long this much lasts. I give it daily to all three dogs, about 1tsp each. They weight 50lbs, 70lbs, and 115lbs. They all eat Victor Select beef formula. This seems to keep them all pretty balanced. Their bowl movements have been a little more consistent across the board. Definitely seems to help my 115lb Corso as she would have frequent tummy issues with reflux and diarrhea. My 70lb am-staff has gone from barely eating every other day to always eating every meal right away. I’m not sure how much it helps my 50lb because she still has gas and sometimes softer bowl movements but over all I think it helps her a little bit. I would say it helps each one in varying degrees. It’s not a miracle worker, but I’ve been feeding this daily for several months and see an overall improvement.
Keeps my animals healthy
I put this on top of the food for my cats and my steer. The steer in the last month finishing him out because I feed a lot of grain and it keeps his gut healthy.
We use probios powder for the horses and dogs. We highly recommend it.
All around great
I use this for my horse in the summer who is stubborn with eating hay, it helps keep his stools normal with all the grass intake. I also use this for my cat during his colitis flare ups, he was a little picky with it at first but eats the powder mixed with canned food just fine.
Definitely not effective for my dog
We have a black lab that is a little too purebred it seems. He has always had issues with bloating and/or painful gas regardless of the food he is served. Finally got a formula that minimized his problems. A particular food plus a probiotic and fish oil. We have used several different kinds of probiotics over the years. Our favorite was no longer able to be found possibly due to covid. We switched to probios recently. I gave it 2 months and it has been completely ineffective. Maybe issue is it has only one strain, or just you get what you pay for. Will not be using again and have one full container unopened. It might work for some but it definitely did not work for us.
Seems to work
Appears to have regulated my dog's system, which is helping her eat better and put on some much needed weight.
Really has made the difference in our horse. He is a performance horse who now feels much better and happier to go back to work. A real game changer for him.