Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps maintain normal intestinal tract health with daily use, with 200 million CFU probiotics.
- Works to restore a comfortable tummy during stressful times or harsh diet changes.
- Supports normal appetite and stool consistency, plus it boosts immune system health.
- Easy to use by simply sprinkling over food or mixing with water.
- Made in the USA, with NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Quality Seal, and no antibiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$25.50Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Cats, 4-oz bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Strength Formula for Peak Condition Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs ReVitalize Powder Supplement for Senior Cats, 0.53-oz bottle$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fish Oil Powder...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil Powder, Silicon Dioxide...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Brain Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free||Flax-Free, Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
The cats like it, which is huge
I had been using another more expensive brand, and I tried this because the ingredients were pretty much the same and it wasn't as pricey. Pleasant surprise, the cats really like it. I mix it into their wet food, and it appears to be a hit. My cats both are about 15 years old, and my vet said that cats seem to do better overall if given a probiotic, so I'm hoping that's the result long-term.
Helped with diarrhea
My cat developed diarrhea after switching foods, and had subsequent antibiotic treatment. My vet recommended a probiotic and this one helped a lot. Within 3 days of using the product daily, my cat was having significantly improved poos!
This product was recommended by my vet & is very good.
Solved lower GI problems in a few days
Excellent, effective, and high-quality product. It was easy to sprinkle on my cat’s food, and he likes the taste. His digestive upset (after receiving antibiotic) was entirely resolved after a few days.
Cat won't eat it.
It does not work or my cat. I feed her dry food, and when you put it on top of it, she won't eat it. It might work with other than dry food, but I don't recommend it.
Cats don't like the smell
I have to give it to my cats by hiding it in their food. I can't use an entire pack, have to use little by little.
My cat has chronic digestive issues. I mix a pouch into his wet food every morning & the runny poo & vomiting are completely gone. Far exceeded my expectations and will be getting it on autoship when I run out!!
I really like this product. It has settled my 2 older cat's acid reflux. I just wish it came in a container with a scoop. I have 3 cats an am currently splitting the package between them to save on cost. It seems to be working, but would prefer to give them a full dose each.
My cat loves this and its helped.
My cat loves this despite being picky. She acts like its delicious when sprinkled on her food. It has helped her digestion. She has trouble with frequent, loose stools and this seems to have settled her digestive system. She goes less frequently and has more solid stool. Its really helped her.
Good for cats
I just mix this in with my cat’s food every morning it really seems to help with his digestion