Purina Beneful Healthy Puppy With Farm Raised Chicken High Protein Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bagBy Purina Beneful
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Wheat...||Beef, Whole Grain Corn, Barley...||Ground Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Immune Support, Muscle Care||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient, plus accents of real peas and carrots to help create delicious, bite-sized kibble made specially for puppies.
- Each cup is loaded with 29 grams of protein to support the strong muscles your puppy needs to jump, play and explore his world.
- DHA helps support your puppy's healthy brain and vision development, while the calcium-rich formula promotes his strong bones and teeth as he grows.
- With 23 essential vitamins and minerals, this high protein dog food kibble lays the foundation for nose-to-tail well-being with 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for puppies.
- This Healthy Puppy dry dog food recipe is proudly produced in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
My pup is 5 months now but I've been feeding her this for 2-3 months, she still gets excited to eat it every time. She could just be a pup, but she was eating Iams when I first got her at 2 months and she had diarrhea, now she's very regular. I love that it's affordable and she likes it. Will keep buying until she's ready for regular/adult food.
Need bigger bags
The food has always been a positive hit, my dogs prefer Beneful! HOWEVER, Hilde is a Giant Schnauzer PUPPY, and being only able to order it in a 14 pound bag is counterproductive!!!!
great for all size dogs
I’m that girl that always takes in the stray dogs until I can find a home for them, so buying food can get expensive. This is a good product and it’s not very expensive for the amount you get. The best part is that the pieces are small so it’s great for any size dog that I have momentarily.
My pup loves this food
This food been so amazing for my fur baby she's a picky eater so it's nice to see her enjoy this food
I got this for my adult dogs and they are horribly picky eaters but I tried this and they loved it!
Product is great I have autoshipment monthly but this bag was damaged
The pup loves this stuff. Our Aussie/ Doodle Quincy has decided he really goes for the stuff.
Dog food delivery
Took longer than it said it would. Had to go buy package at the store. Waiting for it to get to me
Dogs love this food
My dogs are such picky eaters but they love this food
It was a gift. Hopefully pup likes it
I think the pup likes it. Eats very little. I will try it for my fur baby when I reorder food.