Purina Beyond Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kitties choose from two tasty recipes: Cage-Free Chicken, Beef and Carrot or Cage-Free Turkey, Sweet Potato and Spinach.
- Real cage-free chicken or turkey raised without steroids or hormones is blended into each wet cat food with gravy entree. (Federal regulations prohibit the use of steroids or hormones in poultry.)
- These natural cat food recipes are loaded with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients and help provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your adult cat.
- No corn, wheat, soy, poultry-by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives go into this grain free wet cat food gravy variety pack.
- Pet nutritionists craft this wet grain free cat food variety pack with real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust, like carrots, sweet potato and spinach.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate 3 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 6$7.68Chewy Price$7.30Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate 4 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.76Chewy Price$30.72List Price$28.27Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Chicken, Beef & Carrot Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.21Chewy Price$15.36List Price$10.65Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Cage-Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Spinach Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.63Chewy Price$15.36List Price$12.00Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Trout & Catfish Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.60Chewy Price$15.36List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Arctic Char & Spinach Pate Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Natural Wild-Caught Tuna, Cod & Carrots Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.04Chewy Price$15.36List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Natural Pate Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.54Chewy Price$15.36List Price$12.86Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.57Chewy Price$28.09Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Poultry & Seafood in Gravy Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.50Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Poultry in Gravy Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.21Chewy Price$27.75Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 6$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Recipe: Turkey and Chicken Broth, Turkey, Chicken...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||N/A, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Flaked||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Product shown is not what you get
This product is shown in the pictures and description as "grain-free" but it is not. The product is corn and soy free, but contains gluten. You receive the same flavors, but for those of us looking for a total grain-free product, do not buy this one.
Picky cat approved
My cat is picky when it comes to wet food and usually prefers junky/cheaper cat food. I wanted to switch her to a grain-free food but she rejected most of the fancier, more natural wet foods I offered her. However, she seems to enjoy this brand and these two flavors in particular!
I had great hopes for this
I was looking for a no-fish wet food to give my usually not-picky cat some variety, so I tried this. He licks all the gravy off and won’t touch the morsels. I’ve even tried mixing them into his regular pate, and he eats around them. So no, not buying this again and donating the ten unopened cans.
My kitty was throwing up all the time no matter what hard food we tried science diet etc. But when we switched to this he eats it with no issues. You can see the rice, spinach, carrots etc.
2 adult cats love this food
Not sure why but there all over this cat food. Beyond is good food I read all the labels. And they don’t get any stomach issues with this. I only give it 2 xs a week, science diet dry.
Hopeful purchase for big Manx but....
This food is medium dice meat in a sauce. My Manx does not like; I have to completely mash the food up for him to accept. I should have done more research, need pate not chopped. Will keep looking. It is a very good attempt by Purina to offer higher quality pet food. Bravo.
My babies have sensitive tummies, the pro plan is great too, I like it have veggies, they love it, I try to give it to them once a day along with their dry food , they want it every meal in the day lolol, I have 6 and I feed atheist 6 or 7 feral kitties, I know lots of kitties, untilnI can catch the females and have them fixed I need to make sure their kittens are healthy as well as the mothers and fathers , that is why I am the cat lady lolol love the name.
three cats did not like it
My cats usually love Beyond. These flavors they stuck there nose up at. Also the cod with spinach they were not a fan of. This is 3 cats I am talking about! I will not purchase these "types" again. Stick with the regular fish flavor pate's-no additives
Both of my cats absolutely love this food! My cats have allergies and can’t/don’t eat many wet foods, but they can/like this food!
A high-quality cat food
My cat, Milo, usually eats pate, which I thought this was. He liked this. After licking all the juice first, he did eat most of the meaty part (which in the past, with different brands, he would not!) So that, in itself, is why I say, it's high quality!