Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural nutrition with high-quality ingredients like real chicken as the #1 ingredient for a taste your cat will enjoy.
- Purina cat food made with real salmon and whole grains formulated for all life stages.
- Hairball control dry food containing 25 essential vitamins and minerals to support your cat’s overall health.
- Delivers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition including omega-6 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Backed by high-quality nutritional standards and food safety requirements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- DealCat Chow Naturals Indoor with Real Chicken & Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.69Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealTiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.36Chewy Price$19.34Autoship Price
- DealCat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food, 20-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- DealCat Chow Sensitive Stomach Gentle Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.79Chewy Price
- DealPurina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$31.29List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- DealCat Chow Indoor Hairball & Healthy Weight Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$15.59Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- DealPurina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$26.25Chewy Price$31.29List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- DealPurina Friskies Farm Favorites With Chicken Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$23.76Chewy Price
- DealMeow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$20.48Chewy Price$20.49List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- DealFriskies Ocean Favorites with Natural Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$17.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal , Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Weight Control, Indoor, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Hairball Control||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care||—||—||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Weight Management|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1138 Customer Reviews
Good quality for the price
This is one of the few lower cost cat foods that doesn't have corn as the first ingredient. I think it's pretty good quality in relation to the price. I found it here for about $22.50 for an 18 lb. bag and just bought 3 bags. I buy this a lot as I feed the neighborhood feral cats. Because they're feral cats and I'm not rich, I don't buy expensive premium food for them. On the other hand, I don't buy them the cheapest food I can find, as I want to help them. Will buy again and would recommend.
Kitties love it!
I feed anywhere from 8-12 feral (or homeless as I prefer to call them) cats depending on who shows up. I was feeding them Iams, but with rising prices, it just got too expensive. I researched quite a bit and decided on Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original formula. I feel this is actually a better nutrition for them than the other food, and the kitties love it. The kibble is small and while I might end up going through a little more daily ration than before, it's also most likely easier to eat. We'll stick with this food unless the price rises to a ridiculous level. I really hope not.
I placed an order for 3 bags of cat food (2 brands that I mix), 2 bags of litter and a tub of treats. They all arrived the same day I placed the order. Astounding service! (I know I have the benefit of living somewhat near a distribution center or warehouse but still...) The cats love the kibble and the price is great for the quality. I mix in Blue indoor hairball control (75%-25%).
Cats love this !
I have indoor cats, outdoor cats that come into my temp controlled enclosed laundry porch at night and bad weather. (Victorian home). I foster as well. Most every cat loves this food. I feed Iams, but this is like McDonald's to them. It is good for cats that need to gain some weight. It's their favorite snack food. If you can't afford Iams or science diet I'd go with this Purina Cat Chow Naturals ORIGINAL. Look for the RED on the bag that says Original.
I started feeding this to my cats years ago. In addition to the vitamins and minerals, one of the biggest things is it does not have artificial color, namely the red dye found in a lot of cat foods which is very hard to remove from light colored fabrics or carpeting as cats are always throwing up hairballs. Very easy to clean up.
The only dry food they get
The cats started on this in the shelter and I have been feeding them this along with wet pate. Their last checkup the vet asked if they get extra omega vitamins. I said nope just purina naturals and two kinds of pate. He said their coats are beautiful. It has to be their regular food.
The best for my 4 cats
This is a product that my cats love, they turn their noses up on other grain free dry food, and this is heavy in nutrients. The price has gone up, as everything has, but it's the best quality and taste for my cats. They never tire of it.
Best Cat dry food
I have 5 indoor cats for almost 10 years. They love this food. Most of my cats were rescued from my vegetable garden when they're kittens. I tried many brands they mostly don't care for, fortunately this brand hit the jackpot. It's also reasonably priced.
Good but wish there was a way to close the bag
No issues with the food - seems to be good quality and my guy loves it (but he’s not picky). Just wish there was an easier way to reseal the bag. It’s basically a single piece of plastic/fabric material without anywhere marked as an opening (as far as I could tell) and you pretty much have to cut a corner off and then fold it over and close it with a clamp
This is not made to please your senses; it's made to nourish your cat(s) with real food. There's no added colors your cat doesn't care about, the smell attracts my ferals. I have several abandoned older ferals, so being able to feed these cats healthy food added to their friskies for just a few dollars more is a good thing.