Purina ONE True Instinct Turkey, Chicken & Tuna Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real chicken, turkey or tuna
- Three canned food varieties
- Promotes lifelong whole-body health
- Contains omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Flaked Tuna, Savory Chicken or Savory Turkey
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina ONE True Instinct 4 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Grain-Free Variety Pack Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage High Protein Ocean Whitefish & Rice Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Chicken, Beef & Carrot Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Chicken Recipe in Gravy Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Natural Wild-Caught Tuna, Cod & Carrots Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Ocean Whitefish Recipe Pate Grain-Free Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural High Protein True Instinct Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Tuna Recipe in Sauce Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Chicken Recipe Pate Natural Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Trout & Catfish Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate Alaskan Cod & Spinach Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna Recipe In Sauce: Tuna Broth, Tuna, Wheat Gluten...||Turkey Recipe: Turkey and Chicken Broth, Turkey, Chicken...||Paw Lickin' Chicken & Liver: Water, Chicken, Liver...||Grain Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe: Chicken, Liver, Chicken Broth...||Salmon Recipe: Salmon, Chicken, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Tuna, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Tray, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Flaked||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
My shred-loving cat prefers this
This is the pack with all shredded meat. My cat prefers these, and actually eats them. I accidentally bought a case of 24 which has the chunks. If I give her the chunk version she licks the gravy off of everything, and then, maybe, if she's extremely hungry, she'll eat some of the chunks. The shreds in this pack are the best for my cat. If your cat likes shredded/flaked wet food give this a try!
Only food my Bengal will eat
Adopted a Bengal and have tried different foods to get her to eat. She was very underweight and I thought she would eat anything. Only food she gobbles up like there's no tomorrow. Have to say it gives her a shiny coat and she is now at a healthy weight. Have tried top brands but none work for my finicking baby.
Fulfills his special diet needs
I was worried that my cat would not eat 2 of the flavors and needs the ,true instinct for his special diet. Snowball loves all 3 flavors. What is with the cat food shortage?
My cats only want the turkey flavor and I cant find it for sale anywhere by itself. I hope purina or chewy will make it available. I cannot continue to purchase, if they only eat 1/4 of case!
Another no from Bell
Can't find my cats favorite, Fancy Feast, so I've been trying some other brands hoping to find one she will like. Well, this wasn't it. Opened a can and she wouldn't go near it. Tried a couple different times with the same result. Don't know if it's the food or just my picky cat.
Now and then a special treat is needed; we all get a bit tired of the same thing. One of my two cats seemed to have a problem one day while eating so I got her this product. She ate one serving and perked up. Later she ate her regular IAMS cat food. Since then she had another can of the Purina ONE food. This is not for their regular food but a treat.
After turning up her nose at any food that wasn't fileted or shredded and refusing to eat pate and meaty bits, she loves True Instinct. I have to fight her off to get the food into her bowl. A real winner with my finicky cat. She also loves Pro Plan beef and chicken that a neighbor shared with us.
Pigglez is Happy
I have a senior cat(9 years old), Pigglez, who is a finicky eater. In the 6 years that I have had her, she has snubbed her nose at moist cat foods. This is one of the only ones that she will run to her food bowl over.
The cans are the small ones, not the regular sized ones. I have to use 5-6 cans twice a day. The quality is good, but the price is too much. I purchased these to feed feral kittens. I canceled my subscription as it does not feed the kittens for the month with 5 boxes. Very disheartened when I opened the package.
Purina One True Instinct
I read about Purina One True Instinct Cat Food and was impressed by the quality of the product and its benefits for my cat, Chloe. I received my order and Chloe loves the food. Will continue to buy this product. Thank you.