Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The high protein cat food helps your kitty maintain lean muscle and a healthy weight, supporting her on all her daily adventures.
- Real salmon is the first ingredient of this indoor cat food, which is full of the wholesome goodness your adult cat needs for nose-to-tail support.
- Fortified with live probiotics, the hairball control cat food helps support your BFF's digestive and immune health.
- This premium cat food used to be known as FOCUS Indoor Care Salmon and Rice Formula.
- Natural fiber in the indoor dry cat food helps control hairballs, giving your one-of-a-kind kitty the specialized support she needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Recipe with Turkey & Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.04Chewy Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sole & Vegetable Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Recipe with Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$33.93Chewy Price$32.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$25.48Chewy Price$28.49List Price$24.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Turkey & Cheese Entree in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pull-top can, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Beef & Cheese Entree in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pull-top can, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Tomato Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.79Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.15Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||New: Turkey, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
258 Customer Reviews
My cat LOVES this dry food!
I was surprised my cat liked this food so much since it is hairball control formula and I thought it'd wouldn't taste as good, but it's the opposite. I was trying to introduce it gradually like you're supposed to, but now she won't finish off her old bag of food because she ONLY wants this new food instead. I don't know yet how effective it is for hairballs, but she hasn't thrown up in a week, so we'll see. I got a great deal on this food this time, but now I think I'll need to buy it whether or not it's on sale because how could I deprive my kitty of food she loves so much.
amazing!! will be using this food from now on
I was desperately trying to find the best for my kitties. I have four and, as we all know, our fur babies are unique in how they act and what they need. Their original food made one of them sick. I tried to switch it to another top brand and it made another sick and another lethargic. It made me nervous. I decided to switch it up again and mix this in with the remainder of their other food. For the first time in forever, no one has gotten sick! This is only day two but yesterday and today they’ve all eaten it without problem, and the lethargic one has already perked up. No sick, happy cats, relieved owner!
looking for a clean bowl?
my OUTDOOR cats absolutely inhale this product! The salmon is good for immune system and rice for fussy tummies.
Our kits like it!
We love seeing them enjoying their food...and because they are super picky eaters we can give this a thumbs up!!!
Picky cat approves as tasty food and Hairball assistance
I have an extremely picky cat that requires hairball food. After refusing to eat her previous hairball dry food we gave this one a try and she loved it.
No more hair balls!!!
My 3 cats (2 are long haired) had awful hairball issues and they wouldn’t take hairball meds. So I tried food. And they loved it. Hairballs stopped. Highly recommend this food
cat will not eat this
Our cat has always been on Purina one however we tried switching her to wellness since it’s what our dog eats and does so well on but the cat won’t touch wellness , we also tried pro plan for her she wasn’t a fan. It’s not chewys fault my cat is so picky but it’s disappointing we try to do good for them and they just turn up their noses to foods ! I guess we will be sticking to Purina one for the cat ! The other bags will go to a shelter ! Our dog loves wellness and apparently the cat loves Purina one ! Lesson learned !
3 cats - won't touch it
Sadly, I have 3 cats and not a single one will touch this food. Wasted my money.
The boys seem to really like the flavor of the Purina ProPlan. My long haired boy is still having the occasional cough and vomit of hairballs though.
Finicky Pepa approved
After feeding my cats Instinct Raw Boost for over a year (since kitten hood), both of them started refusing to eat it. Was looking for an alternative and, although not exactly the same type of food, I bought this one. Even though at first I mixed it in with Instinct, they would eat the Purina only. They love it - even my picky eater! So I found a good replacement, not totally equivalent, (just as pricey), but it will be eaten.