Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hard kibble combined with tender, shredded pieces for taste and texture dogs love
- High protein formula, with real salmon as the first ingredient
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Used to be known as SAVOR Shredded Blend Salmon and Rice Formula
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish skin and coat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.22Chewy Price$79.99List Price$60.06Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Beef, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, High Fiber, Low Fat, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
446 Customer Reviews
tried & true for years
my golden/GSD has severe allergies to poultry as a puppy and i didn’t know. vet recommended this and it’s been a life saver for 7 years now. my little cattle dog loves it too and he has pretty bad seasonal allergies. i am constantly complimented on my dogs’ coats!! the shredded freeze dried bits are a huge hit. cannot go wrong with this food! i recommend it to everyone :) i also love getting to save some $$ with autoship. love me some chewy!!!!
A great start!
My little girl has very sensitive skin and is always itchy. We fight hot spots like no other, every time we fix one spot she starts itching at another spot and its like a infinite cycle. But I recently started her on this food and she is WAAAAY less itchy than she usually is (took about 1 month to see results). She still itches every now and then (as all pups do) but no more hot spots, no more bald spots, and she is just less irritated in general! Plus her coat is a lot softer! Will continue to re-buy this product!
My dogs will eat any dog food. I wanted to upgrade their food ,so I ordered this. They will only eat the shredded parts and refuse to eat the kibble chunks. So I basically wasted my money. I Won't buy this product again.
Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blende Salmon and Rice
I have two large dogs. One has definite skin allergy issues, and I usually supplement her diet with Salmon/Omega 3 to help with this problem. I only started this particular type of food [I always buy Purina Pro Plan] because the one I usually purchase was not in stock. Boy, do my dogs love this food! I usually let them graze throughout the day, but now we are on a definite feeding regime. It seems to be helping her coat, so if that continues I will just continue with this particular type of food. Thanks Purina for another great product!
Shiny coat and loved by dog
My almost 4 yo blue staffy, who suffers from food allergies (chicken) loves it so far! Switched from Rachel Ray nutrish lamb after he started breaking out again around his mouth and backside. Been on the PPP salmon for a little over a week and his coat already looks shinier and less dandruff. Still working on fully switching him over but he picks through the rachel ray and eats all the PPP bits first! Between this and his apoquel, the breakout seems to be clearing up so hoping we've finally found the food for him! (FYI, it has made his gas smell worse. Hes always been a gassy dog though so I'll take that over spending several $100 a month on vet bills for breakouts and antibiotics)
Not sure if they changed something, but both of my dogs will not eat from the most recent bag. Switching to the chicken and rice this time to see if they will eat that one.
This formula is great.
Dog eats anything, so her choice had nothing to do with it. I started with this "more expensive food" after a couple years of simply "treating" extreme shedding, flaky skin, fungal ringworm and even seborrhea. Then I compared the expense of the numerous supplements, treatments and baths. Benefits realized were that Omega and fish oil supplements helped. So here I am. All-in-one, made sense. After 3 months, Dog likes salman and all functions are normal. Plus her fur is softer, cleaner and the fungus is gone. No unusual scratching or biting either. Dog and I are happy.
This is the one!
I finally found a dog food, my dogs like that doesnt cost $110 a bag. I have one picky eater that does a lot of paw licking. I've tried no less than a dozen different varieties of food and he either wont eat them or they make no difference, with the licking and chewing. After reading several reviews, I decided to try this and so glad I did. I have to say, they love the chunks of salmon and will pick them out first, before eating the rest. All 4 dogs love this and there is less itching and licking/chewing of paws.
I had to order this because the other formula I normally order was out of stock. My normally very NOT fussy dog didn't like it, I'm sorry to say. I was able to order his usual food and mix it and then he ate it. My normally VERY fussy dog did like it, so I'm 50/50 on it! Thank you, Chewy for providing a very easy to use service!
Love it will definitely order again we love chewy!
My pup absolutely loves this food. We had him on the puppy kind and the vet said to stay away from chicken for him and this was recommended!