Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic High Protein Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- LIVECLEAR is the first and only kitty food with the power to reduce cat allergens simply and safely with a key protein sourced from eggs to neutralize Fel D 1, the major allergen in cat saliva.
- Discovered through over a decade of research, Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food significantly reduces the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent starting in the third week of daily feeding.
- Salmon is the first ingredient in this yummy and wholesome high protein dry cat food for skin and coat care.
- Safe and nutritious, this adult digestive dry cat food is fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health!
- Try LIVECLEAR digestive cat food risk free, and know it's part of the Pro Plan SPECIALIZED product line of targeted formulas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$78.59List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.43Chewy Price$33.66Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Probiotic Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$78.59List Price$71.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult 7+ Prime Plus Longer Life Formula Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$39.58Chewy Price$42.79List Price$28.10Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Adult Weight Management Formula Dry Cat Food, 12.5-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price$71.23Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice Formula High Protein 7+ Senior Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Indoor Hairball Management Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.2-lb bag$16.08Chewy Price$21.09List Price$15.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Indoor Hairball Management Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Turkey, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control, Digestive Health, Eye Care...||Shedding Control, Digestive Health, Eye Care...||Allergy Relief, Shedding Control, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Dental & Breath Care...||Hairball Control, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
This food actually does cut down on pet hair. I used it for a while, and then my cat got a little finicky, so I switched to something else. Pet hair was everywhere, I switched back!
Kitties LOVE it!
My kitties love this cat food, and eat it very well, they didn't hesitate when I mixed some with their existing food. It's the first time we are trying it out, so we are still transitioning it while using the old food up. So far it's good.
We can have a cat because of this food!
It actually works! My daughter has mild to moderate allergies. Her eyes would swell up, itch, and burn and her face would get red. After 3 weeks of using this food, her allergies do not act up and she doesn't have to take any allergy medication! We do still bathe our cat every 3 weeks, but in addition to using this food, it's a miracle worker! We tried the no-rinse shampoo from the same brand, but it didn't work. This food is really doing the trick. Also, my cat loves it and it makes good fur so soft and shiny, with no more dandruff!
so far so good
I really dont like doing this as I dont want to jinx myself.lol. I have a history of Buying and trying only to find out they will eat it for a day or 2 and then nothing but this kibble they seem to really like.
My daughter swears her allergies are better since we've started feeding our long hair highland lynx this .Tigger switched over to this with no problem and actually is eating more of her dry food than her wet now so she must like it.
Chronic allergies BYE BYE!!
I have asthma produced by allergies and I have 3 fur babies. I think it took about 3-6 months for me to realize I wasn’t using my rescue inhaler as often and I wasn’t dying with allergies all day long. Right now I have over the counter medications in case there are some allergy days but they have become very rare. I went from a rescue inhaler to a preventative one and I feel fantastic! Kitties have been using it for about 9 months now and it’s incredible!
My ktty's dry skin.
I have a black kitty who has always had such bad dandruff or whatever that I thought I would get cooties. I brushed her, regulary de-fleaed and wormed her and nothing helped. I am amazed at this product. First, she loves it. Second, her cooties are gone. I still brush her and see just a very few flakes now and again.
This product is literally life-changing!
I'm not the kind who regularly rage reviews things, however, this diet for cats has made it possible for 3 people in our home with fairly bad cat allergies (ranging from hives and sneezing to eyes swelling shut from direct contact with pet hair and mild trouble breathing) to happily coexist with 2 long hair cats. It's amazing. I'm not saying our allergies are completely gone while using this product, but they're manageable with over the counter allergy meds when someone in the house does have a flair up.
This Really Works As Advertised
Skeptical as I am, I had my doubts that this dry cat food could actually decrease the dreadful allergies my kitties caused me. After about 6 weeks of daily feeding of LiveClear, I started to notice I was sniffing less and woke up with no swelling of my eyelids. Plus, my kitties love the salmon flavor. Although this product is a bit pricey no matter where you buy it, LiveClear is definitely worth it.
My cat loves this food and it seems to be helping with her constipation problem.